Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over America is finished. Negros, foids, and jews destroyed it.

This country is done for: Unregulated capitalism, open-borders, too much diversity, and many other things have contributed to its decline.

This country is done for: Unregulated capitalism, open-borders, too much diversity, and many other things have contributed to its decline.
@LesscoBlob's dream! :owo::owo::owo:

It won't change, it never has. The Americans once hated Irish immigrants, now they hate Latin Americans. I want to leave.

I hope states like Montana remain white because ethnic migrants typically avoid rural areas.

It won't change, it never has. The Americans once hated Irish immigrants, now they hate Latin Americans. I want to leave.
Hatred towards the Irish was unjustified, towards Hispanic ones however it is.
I hope states like Montana remain white because ethnic migrants typically avoid rural areas.
I might move there.
@HiddenUzer hates women and degeneracy more than Lesscoblob.
He's fine with race-mixing, multiculturalism, etc.

There's no doctor for my medical emergency

He's fine with race-mixing, multiculturalism, etc.
He only supports race mixing. He does't like multiculturalism, i.e., influx of curries and rice into White spaces.

@LesscoBlob's dream! :owo::owo::owo:
I dream of lifemaxxing in America, owning an apartment, a garage and an insured car. :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman: Eventually I'll achieve it. :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

This is actually preferable to uptight jackasses in Iran who think of themselves as God and are an actual powerful mafia that not even the government dares to touch.

This is actually preferable to uptight jackasses in Iran who think of themselves as God and are an actual powerful mafia that not even the government dares to touch.
WRONG

Capitalism has nothing to do with this, America declined more when FDR did his communist policies than anything else

IMG 4643
IMG 4665

America declined more when FDR did his communist policies than anything else
His initiation of the welfare state was the beginning of the end for America.

Soon niggers will rule over the world and if they become as smart as whites we are really fucked

Capitalism has nothing to do with this, America declined more when FDR did his communist policies than anything else
low iq american trait: you blame """communism""" for things that was caused by capitalism (communism to americans is just capitalism with some government regulations so scamming and fraud doesnt happen)

@HiddenUzer hates women and degeneracy more than Lesscoblob.
Fuck that gigafakecel mogger, I hope he gets beheaded

Jfl at nurses with their 100k+ incomes. The most arrogant of all foids

The nurses I've seen in healthcare have a chad only policy or nothing at all