Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Curries Are White According to the FBI

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

@Misogynist Curry 卐 thoughts?

The American definition of "White" is hilarious.

According to them jews arabs and mestizos are White also.

"White" means European origin. Similar to how "Black" means sub Saharan African orgin.

Classifying him as white is going to be a detriment to finding him. FBI is low IQ

"White" means European origin. Similar to how "Black" means sub Saharan African orgin.
That's funny asf

I wonder if they classify latinos as white too. As in, latino Cholo crime is being marked as white crime in statistics. Jews know how to cook the statistics well lmao

Ethnic bros.. I think we finally made it.. we white now!!!

Should've killed a Stacy before running lol

I told you curries are white. All the people who have knowledge of genetics know curries are racially white.

My skin says I’m closer to niggers
Skin doesn't determine race but skull. Chinks have very fair skinned but they aren't considered white, why? Because they have subhuman mongoloid skill, but us curries have god Caucasian skull which is why we are considered caucasian people.

Lol bro, sorry for destroying your cope but you are a nigger

Curious, are you dark skinned compared to other curries or medium? Have other curries made fun of your colour or just non-curries?
I would say medium. Currys haven’t made fun of my skin colour, I’m lighter skinned than Tamils.

my skin colour is in this thread:

I told y'all curries are white by showing facts and evidences, but y'all laughed and didn't take me seriously. Every person who has knowledge of race knows curries are white.
@Made in Heaven thought?