Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Curries are the niggers of Asia

Subhuman100

Subhuman100

What happens when copes get boring?
★★★
Brutal facts

Lots of curries try to claim they're just as asiatic as Chinese or Japanese but the brutal truth is that curries are low iq and curry countries are impoverished dirty shitholes. On top of this curries are dark skin which is hated throughout rest of Asia.

Curries are the brothers of African negroes

Lots of curries try to claim they're just as asiatic as Chinese or Japanese
Do they? Never heard that before tbh, i think most indians want to be associated with caucasoids

Last edited:
Do they? Never heard that before tbh, i think most indians want to be associated with caucasoids
With the rise of China i've seen some coping and saying they part of the asian group too

And Slavs are the niggers of Europe.

And niggers are the niggers of America.

Indian culture produced titans like Ramana Maharishi and Nisargadatta so they must be doing something right.

Indian culture produced titans like Ramana Maharishi and Nisargadatta so they must be doing something right.
I'm talking about shithole countries
Curries can't maintain and build

I suppose so. The Glory of India is long gone.

Everything is so depressing.
Are you Indian?

Ancient india was alright. Ancient Rome, Japan and China outshine it though

the niggers of asia are the Austronesians tbh

big truth. Blacks are the more athletic brothers of us curries.

atleast blacks are good at sports and pop culture. curries have zero presence in both :feelsrope:
true, all we can do is keep our heads down earn $$$ and retirement cope

Are you Indian?

Ancient india was alright. Ancient Rome, Japan and China outshine it though

No but I must have read 500+ books on religion and philosophy and it was only Ramana and Nisargadatta who tells it like it is. Straight to the point. For them to do this they must have been an advanced spiritual culture to support men like them. That's what I think anyway.

Brutal facts

Lots of curries try to claim they're just as asiatic as Chinese or Japanese but the brutal truth is that curries are low iq and curry countries are impoverished dirty shitholes. On top of this curries are dark skin which is hated throughout rest of Asia.

Curries are the brothers of African negroes
Out of your belly