Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Curries are not high IQ

III

III

-
They are just wageslaves.

The average Indian has an IQ under 90 but they earn 120k on average in America. They are just hard working because they don't want to go back to India. This would also explain why Indians are very low sentience and socially retarded.
This is also an example of brain drain. The few smart indians realize how much of a shithole india is and leave even if it means being incel.

Low IQ is better. Females prefer low IQ

All the videos i watched were from curries and they were giving me high iq tips so some curries have massive iq

Most of them have extremely low iq tbh

No its not. Females are just shit mate selectors. Just because they prefer something doesnt make it better. We would still be in the stone ages if everyone was low IQ JFL.

The average Indian has an IQ under 90 but they earn 120k on average in America. They are just hard working because they don't want to go back to India. This would also explain why Indians are very low sentience and socially retarded.
This is also an example of brain drain. The few smart indians realize how much of a shithole india is and leave even if it means being incel.
well they have arranged marriages and r very strict religion-wise

though with their population they may become superpower one day

only high iq curries make it to west,low iq curries which is 99%

55. Egyptian American (2016) : $64,728[3]
Curries make almost twice as much as us.
1AZhViy.jpg

It's over.

only high iq curries make it to west,low iq curries which is 99%
That's why I said it was a brain drain. India is just going to get worse and worse. Eventually it will just collapse on itself.
55. Egyptian American (2016) : $64,728[3]
Curries make almost twice as much as us.
1AZhViy.jpg

It's over.
I swear, there's something in curries brains that makes them less affected by certain things.

I'm a curry and I can deal with being a loner a lot easier than others. My parents also hate me but I still find the courage to study for long periods of time (mostly so I don't have to work a deadbeat retail job). But ever since I wanted a girlfriend my dopamine levels are significantly lower. Not motivated to do anything anymore. Studying is more of a routinely activity for me now jfl

No its not. Females are just shit mate selectors. Just because they prefer something doesnt make it better. We would still be in the stone ages if everyone was low IQ JFL.
We are worse than stone ages
They prefer average IQ, not low. If you are low IQ, then you can't read social situations.
what you call average is low for me
Not when you're ugly. Your face is your IQ.
ugly=over

What is it with our obsession with Curries?

they work hard.Thats enough in my book

Only Western Curries are high IQ.

Superpower 2020

Curries are based as fuck and just don't give a fuck.

It depends if it hinders his ability to earn. Low IQ sports star - females will love him because he's rich and athletic. Low IQ drug dealer/criminal - females will love him because he'll earn good money and bad boy maxed

Low IQ dude forced to work a bum job - females will see him as a loser

Women only value intelligence if it means the man has the ability to earn shitloads of money as a result of it and are willing to spend that money on them (beta bux)

Curries have better work ethic. In the long run they will IQ mog us all. Most of the country is just poor shit. I'm sure if you compared the middle class IQ in Mumbai vs middle class IQ in Washington D.C. the Indian swould IQ mog them.

These homogenous comparisons are not really fair.

SUPERPOWER 2020

all curies ar the slave class in society.

IQ is a meme
IQ is a respectable metric for general intelligence; only those who expect it to predict every facet of their life are ever let down by it.