Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Curries are naturally blackpilled but they are also cucked

• Thread starter Deleted member 4760
  • Start date
Deleted member 4760

Deleted member 4760

Self-banned
-
When you think about it, Indian society is rather harsh and blackpill from the get-go.

Remember they still hold a very strict caste system in their country, unto which people born in a certain class (especially darker indians) are held to a certain level of wealth and restricted access to resources, so it's practically impossible for them to even ascend in society...

Over for Dravidiancel tbh...

This makes you realize that curries are extremely aware that your genetic lottery is a strong factor in your inability to statusmaxx in life...thus making them naturally blackpilled...

But the simple fact that a system like that is still in place in the 21st century makes me think that the people who allow this and think its okay are rather cucked..

Lot of currycels on this forum. Good amount are blackpilled

Curries are cucked af. Arabs and Somalis are way less cucked

How can you grow up looking like this and not be be blackpilled?
_1521443874.jpg

Muslims and non cucked Hindus in India need to overthrow the government.

Currycels need to rise up and put curryfoids in their place.

Holy shit their cars are legit crap.

Lot of currycels on this forum. Good amount are blackpilled

All curries on this forum are extremely blackpilled and they know it's completely over for them.

All ethniccels are naturally blackpilled bro

They worship the white man even in this forum. They look like bluepilled copers.

Currycels used to be based and blackpilled before caste system before caste system became less about genetics and more about just a sirname. And people started jus sirname frauding to ascend.
I think they should have started some form of phenotype examination program in those fays given that they were already performing rhinoplasty and shitz.
beyond over
And people still think currycels are abive ricecels.
Curries are cucked af. Arabs and Somalis are way less cucked
Everyone who's not white is cucked.

Last edited:
Curries send to earth by God so other ugly men can mog them and feel good about themselves

Curries are either blackpilled based streetshitters or complete cucks who ask for bobs and vegene and think they can ascend with a white female.
Tell me it's edited
I doubt it. Just last week or so I saw a delivery guy who had no jaw/chin like him.

Curries are either blackpilled based streetshitters or complete cucks who ask for bobs and vegene and think they can ascend with a white female.

I doubt it. Just last week or so I saw a delivery guy who had no jaw/chin like him.
It's beyond over. I never knew such jaw, or lack thereof completely, really exist on a genetic level

It's beyond over. I never knew such jaw, or lack thereof completely, really exist on a genetic level
Yeah I agree. It seems less like a genetic trait and more like a birth defect, though.

How can you grow up looking like this and not be be blackpilled?
_1521443874.jpg
How does someone like this even chew food?

Curries seem to be good at coping, on par with Japancels possibly.

How does someone like this even chew food?

Curries seem to be good at coping, on par with Japancels possibly.
Curries are coping with technology