Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Curries are a slave race

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Us curries are slaves for Jewish tech Giants(Google, Microsoft, Pepsi,IBM etc.). Curries are top tier slaves and servants for Jews, whites and gulf arabs. Us curries have always been slaves to foreigners, all the way from the time of Alexander the great, curries were slaves to the white man. During Mughal empire and the sultanates before then, curries were slaves to Arabs and ofc during the colonial era slaves to Anglos/Portugal/France etc.

To this day millions of curries follow an Arab supremacist religion and abandoned their own cultural heritage and ancestry. Millions of them cope thinking they are Afghani/Iranian/Aryan whatever rather than accept their curry ancestors. They simp for rich gulf Arabs and work in horrible conditions as borderline slave labor.

5735B0C5 C645 451B 8D3E 85B60524142A

The gulf Arabs, Jews and whites view curries as useful tools and slaves. Curries are often not even viewed as human as the picture above shows. This curry knows his race is a pathetic slave race, purely made to suffer and serve others. Indian history is filled with stories of foreigners raping,pillaging and forcefully converting the locals. Not once did curries invade others, they have always been on the defensive end. Pathetic race of Subhuman slaves.

@wereqryan it is so over for us. why did we have to be born into this pathetic slave race?:feelsree::cryfeels::feelsrope:

Not once did curries invade others, they have always been on the defensive end. Pathetic race of Subhuman slaves.

@wereqryan it is so over for us. why did we have to be born into this pathetic slave race?:feelsree::cryfeels::feelsrope:
thought curries were of mixed race origin.
A mix of invader + stone age food gatherers

INDIA SUPERPOWER BY 2020 JAI HIND
cope curries will always be slaves. it's over my race. I have seen it first hand. Nothing can save them.
thought curries were of mixed race origin.
A mix of invader + stone age food gatherers
Maybe a long time back but for the last 5000 years curries are their own race. A race that is a slave to foreigners. A race that has never been a conqueror, only the conquered. Pathetic slave race :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:
Many curries constantly hate on other curries, their culture and ancestors to gain points and status amongst other races. A Subhuman clown race who plays the jester for other races satisfaction.
@dominic

Last edited:
Curries have a good history before arabs and the colonial days. Blacks are the real slave race. No complex civilizations like curries had. Enslaved far more than indians.

You are being too hard on yourself.

Your spirituality is cool and wacky as fuck ngl desu, not the boring desert god shit....

Even the Nazis were fascinated by it

slavs are slave race, since slave comes for slav
@Transcended Trucel

mexicans are a slave race too :reeeeee:

I think Arabs never conquered India,it's Turks,mughals are also Turks
Alexander the great only conquered indus river region,no empire ever conquered south India aside of England

Being a curry means playing life in Terra-Hardcore mode just likd Ricecels and Beanercels.

@Transcended Trucel
From слово "word" славяне "people who share your speech" немцы "foreigners" немые "mutes, aka cannot speak your language"

Good that people are starting to realize how stemcels are just higher tier slaves. No reward for their stressful education and work that is building tech for the elite. Then foids and other parasites want a big piece of their income because "equity".

cope curries will always be slaves. it's over my race. I have seen it first hand. Nothing can save them.

Maybe a long time back but for the last 5000 years curries are their own race. A race that is a slave to foreigners. A race that has never been a conqueror, only the conquered. Pathetic slave race :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:
Many curries constantly hate on other curries, their culture and ancestors to gain points and status amongst other races. A Subhuman clown race who plays the jester for other races satisfaction.
@dominic
Curries got defeated by only Turkics that too partially over centuries of brutal fighting and Brits, and not to mention the same Turko Mongols took away Islamic Caliphate from Arabs too, everyone got rekt by nomadic pastoralists for that matter. Indian Islam is Turkic derived Hanafi Sunni Islam for a reason. Compare this with Iran or Greece or the pagan populations of Europe which got Islamised and Christianised without much struggle, Iran got rekt by Arabs, India pushed them back even though it was fragmented, even Afghanistan remained Hindu until the 11th century. It's never easy to be pagan in a cesspool of desert god worshipping bigots.

Us curries are slaves for Jewish tech Giants(Google, Microsoft, Pepsi,IBM etc.). Curries are top tier slaves and servants for Jews, whites and gulf arabs. Us curries have always been slaves to foreigners, all the way from the time of Alexander the great, curries were slaves to the white man. During Mughal empire and the sultanates before then, curries were slaves to Arabs and ofc during the colonial era slaves to Anglos/Portugal/France etc.

To this day millions of curries follow an Arab supremacist religion and abandoned their own cultural heritage and ancestry. Millions of them cope thinking they are Afghani/Iranian/Aryan whatever rather than accept their curry ancestors. They simp for rich gulf Arabs and work in horrible conditions as borderline slave labor.

View attachment 469766
The gulf Arabs, Jews and whites view curries as useful tools and slaves. Curries are often not even viewed as human as the picture above shows. This curry knows his race is a pathetic slave race, purely made to suffer and serve others. Indian history is filled with stories of foreigners raping,pillaging and forcefully converting the locals. Not once did curries invade others, they have always been on the defensive end. Pathetic race of Subhuman slaves.

This is why pacifism is cucked. The most violent and powerful control the world, everything else is cope.

Hindus didn't lose to Arabs. The Hindus lost to Turks. Tbf, every other race from Iranians, Chinese, Afghans got cucked by Turks. The Turks were just that good.
Screenshot 2021 07 21 161932

This is why pacifism is cucked. The most violent and powerful control the world, everything else is cope.
India was never pacifist, curries conquered mostly fertile and maritime trade centres and areas of SEA and other Indian states, there's realistically nothing fertile and productive in the north-western parts of it, Afghanistan and Central Asian used to be trade centers, but by the 12th century they're already destroyed and were nothing more than barren shitholes.

India was never pacifist, curries conquered mostly fertile and maritime trade centres and areas of SEA and other Indian states, there's realistically nothing fertile and productive in the north-western parts of it, Afghanistan and Central Asian used to be trade centers, but by the 12th century they're already destroyed and were nothing more than barren shitholes.
The ancient conquering in south east asia by Northern India has been debunked by scholars like Pollack. Curry religions are almost pascifist, except for hindus in the form of kshatriyas who are essentially soldiers for kings to steal land from other kings, and Sikhism.

Hindus didn't lose to Arabs. The Hindus lost to Turks. Tbf, every other race from Iranians, Chinese, Afghans got cucked by Turks. The Turks were just that good.
View attachment 469847
Turko-Mongol Steppe Cavalry was much more maneuverable than Indian feudal infantry formations although the Indians had access to better metallurgy it's only a matter of time for them to fall yet most were able to contain and defeat them more than enough but the thing with cavalry is that you can't destroy or pursue them, so they'd come back after regrouping with reinforcements and it'd take only one defeat for the native kingdoms to fall.
The ancient conquering in south east asia by Northern India has been debunked by scholars like Pollack. Curry religions are almost pascifist, except for hindus in the form of kshatriyas who are essentially soldiers for kings to steal land from other kings, and Sikhism.
It's the south Indian kingdom of Cholas who did the conquering of SEA, they're a maritime power. North Indian kingdoms and empires didn't do anything in SEA cos they're not maritime powers. Btw, western scholarship = woke or agenda driven leftist crap or Christian larp. Not to mention the rajputs, brahmin and kshatriya marathas and their armies which had rank and file from every clan did much more fighting than the sikhs ever did.

Last edited:
Of course you are vegans this is enough to destroy any country

@Transcended Trucel
Slavs did get pushed around by foreign powers but never to the degree of curries. Curries are a slave race to this day while Slavs are not

Exaggeration dude :feelskek:
cope
2802BC7F 61CD 4438 9C96 90DF10061B70
this is reality. physically impossible for women to orgasm to curry men. it literally isn't biologically possible, violates physics and the laws of reality

Average curry:

140013072-poop-isolated-on-white-background-shit-on-a-white-background-human-excrement-.jpg

You're one of my favourite users, don't hate yourself, bro

Meh whites aren't better, they're just slaves for the kikes and globohomo.

Curries have good minds but they are cursed by looks
At least you have solid identity like culture, religion, language etc unlike latinos and niggeers who speak the language anf follow the culture of their master colonials.
Are curries all the same ?
India has like more than 24 languages
Racism exists even between curries
There are sub curry races

Curries arent down that bad, they are the highest earning demographic in the US, beating even rice and whites. Although money can never buy raw sexual attraction, it will still get you pussy. Also curries Ive seen have pretty good height.

Its just their accents and curry hygene that turn foids off. I think a 6ft tall truely westernized curry who has good hygene and grooming can do decent in the west, especially with the currys gift for moneymaxxing

LOL! We are retarded af! If we had IQ, we would be making high quality products, doing groundbreaking R&D on a much larger scale, and creating great works of art, cinema, music, and video games.
Curries get high careers in the west despite they are ugly but they can compete with whites. Their looks can't stop their brains from functioning properly. Cinema, music, video games are just cope look at rices they give up for their looks so they invent anime and video games for coping. Curries are pragmatical so they care more about science that is the reason many doctors in the west are curries even princess Diana was in love with a surgeon curry.

Billions of languages but also lots of street shitting. :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
That just means they are low inhib

as someone from the gulf i can confirm :feelsokman:

Curries arent down that bad, they are the highest earning demographic in the US, beating even rice and whites. Although money can never buy raw sexual attraction, it will still get you pussy. Also curries Ive seen have pretty good height.

Its just their accents and curry hygene that turn foids off. I think a 6ft tall truely westernized curry who has good hygene and grooming can do decent in the west, especially with the currys gift for moneymaxxing
sadly for me I am a 5'5 curry. 99.9% of other curries height mog me in USA :smonk:. literally the worst of the worst looking race.
as someone from the gulf i can confirm :feelsokman:
brutal

sadly for me I am a 5'5 curry. 99.9% of other curries height mog me in USA :smonk:. literally the worst of the worst looking race.

brutal
Yeah the heightpill is too real. 5'5 is tough, Ive seen it work, but the odds are against you. My height is not that great either so My condolences for your pain.

I read on a different thread that you make good $$$, so that can take you pretty far, even if everything you get in the Dating/Sex market is Transactional, much better than being a TruePoorCel

although I would never recommend marrying a roastie either

What a stupid thing to say! We are 80 IQ as a nation. We almost never invent anything. We import all high tech products from Germany, America or China.
IQ tests are fake. IQ is environmental. Curries in India aren't retarded, they are just poor and less educated. If you give them the same conditions of curries who live in the west, they will do better.
On the contrary, being able to make good art is a sign that you're creative, intuitive, and generally a good observer. Those cultures which fail to excel at creative endeavors like art and cinema, also tend to do poorly in the sciences, because science like art requires people to be good imaginative observers of their surrounding reality.
Curries have their Hindu art and literature that goes back to thousand years like the Ramayana and Mahabharata.

Art is just a cope to escape from reality and live in imagination trying to create an idealistic world in a form of a movie, music, painting, poem, book etc Some races like niggeers only live reality like animals hunt, eat, f*ck and sleep they don't bother themselves with civilization.

They care about being good wageslaves. They don't give a shit about thinking deeply about sciences. They have no spirit of inquiry which is evident in their inability to plan and systematize properly. Every curry policy has been a failure. Curry currency is rapidly diminishing in value. Soon there will be nothing left.
At least they can adopt and learn science. They have the motivation.

IQ tests are fake. IQ is environmental. Curries in India aren't retarded, they are just poor and less educated. If you give them the same conditions of curries who live in the west, they will do better.

Curries have their Hindu art and literature that goes back to thousand years like the Ramayana and Mahabharata.

Art is just a cope to escape from reality and live in imagination trying to create an idealistic world in a form of a movie, music, painting, poem, book etc Some races like niggeers only live reality like animals hunt, eat, f*ck and sleep they don't bother themselves with civilization.

At least they can adopt and learn science. They have the motivation.
Are you retarded? There are over 1 billion curries out there. Curries in the US earn the most because only the highest IQ curries move to the US. Their average IQ is definitely low but the amount of outliers is also very high because there are so many of them out there. IQ has nothing to do with environment, you moron. The dude with the highest IQ grew up in a poor family or even a trailer park. Check out SAT scores in the US. Even the poorest trailerpark white trash students have higher SAT scores than niggers from insanely rich families.

Are you retarded? There are over 1 billion curries out there. Curries in the US earn the most because only the highest IQ curries move to the US. Their average IQ is definitely low but the amount of outliers is also very high because there are so many of them out there. IQ has nothing to do with environment, you moron. The dude with the highest IQ grew up in a poor family or even a trailer park. Check out SAT scores in the US. Even the poorest trailerpark white trash students have higher SAT scores than niggers from insanely rich families.
IQ has everything to do with environment and nutrition a lot tho just like height people 200 years ago are much shorter than now and no the best curries don't go to US, imo it's the most hardcore wageslaveable ones(but that doesn't explain their rise into managerial posts), american ghetto niggers are just beyond comprehension. Just the entrance exams I gave after class 12th I could have easily landed in any top tier Uni had I been anywhere else in this world, both US whites and niggers would never attend such massively difficult exams cos they don't need to, they can earn far better far easily, it's just not neccessary for them