Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Curries and Slavs are at the bottom of the barrel because they have nothing to offer in terms of beauty

Still Slav has more higher SMV that Curries. Even a Slavic HighTier Normie has far more superior SMV than CurryGigaChadpreet

Because they’re basically debased white men: Both curries and slavs have Caucasian skulls, just with ethnicity-specific variations (shit skin + protruding eyes for curries and wider flatter face for Slavs) which make them deviate from the beauty standard based on Northwestern European phenos.

That’s why blacks and Asians smv-mog Indians and EE men: If foids want a white man they can just seek out the one with the best phenotype, if they want something “exotic” then why not just go full black or rice? Curries and Slavs are just ugly Caucasians that have nothing exotic to offer, kek
Curries are the absolute lowest sadly. You cannot go below that.

Still, I can forgive a man much more easily than I can forgive a female.

If anything, they should be the one protecting their sons’ masculinity. Women, literally, have no skin the game.

I’m not gonna spoonfeed you. It’s a well known stat that’s a Jewgle search away. Besides, men all the time say
>I want him to look like me.

I'm not sure this is correct. Most circumcised men in the early 20th century US had intact fathers.

Yeah, masturbation hysteria and the rise of hospital births. Many parents didn’t even know their son was circumcised until it happened. The reason it continues in the USA is the reason I just stated.

This is anecdotal, but I polled my instagram followers on circumcision 5 years ago (before I became a complete recluse with virtually no social contact with anyone who isn't a relative), and about 60% of the males were anti-circumcision, but like 80% of the females were pro-circumcision.

Wow, incredible data you have there. You should submit that to Harvard.

Still, there are many female doctors these days, and the doctor who delivered me was a fucking camel herder even though my parents are White and American.

So you’re blaming female doctors when you were cut by a fucking Muslim man? Are your hands cramping from grasping those straws like that?

Because they do play a large role in circumcision happening today, and I'm also jealous it's inflicted on us but not them. They don't go through anything comparable, so they can take me criticizing them on the internet. I hate feminists.

They statistically play a much smaller role than men in the USA today. I don’t know why you’re obsessed with affirming that every Burgertard with a nutsack between his legs is your ally.

I'm always more inclined to give a fellow male the benefit of the doubt than I am to give a female the benefit of the doubt. Just like I give Ian Smith (fellow Anglo/White guy) the benefit of the doubt when he was called racist by leftists, but I don't give Ilhan Omar (Islamic female with headscarf) the benefit of the doubt when she was called anti-Semite by Jewish people.

I go far easier on my own than I do on outsiders.

Yeah, why don’t you walk down some ghetto basketball neighborhood and talk to the local gentleman about how they’re your allies. Fucking delusional.

This is a big part of the reason I don't feel sorry when females get raped. I would never rape a female myself (I don't want to go to prison or get put on a list), but I have no sympathy for females who do get raped. Just because I don't seek to cause harm to others doesn't mean I won't be happy when others do.

Yeah, it guess it’s foid’s fault that Burgerslaves won’t stand up for themselves or their own sons.

That term was popularized after the Holocaust because some Christians felt guilty, apparently.

Yeah, well, you won’t ever hear that shit outside of America.

The US military hasn't been about the best interests of American men in decades, if it ever was. I bet Eisenhower was intact, though.
He almost certainly was.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back