Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Curries and black monkeys will make the world's future population into a brown goo

D

dementus

Recruit
★★★
I am just glad I am born now and not in the future where most people are going to be brown subhuman cochroaches.

Feels good to be white.

You feel good for being White while it is White cucks Who are pushing your own destruction?

You mayos are on transcendental cope. Not even Buddha reached this kind of nirvana.

7% of the population isn’t gonna hold up against hordes of immigrants .

People don’t understand white people are the true minority and there nations are being taken over.

People don’t understand white people are the true minority and there nations are being taken over.

You feel good for being White while it is White cucks Who are pushing your own destruction?

You mayos are on transcendental cope. Not even Buddha reached this kind of nirvana.
The Jews are pushing it you retard.

The average white person in ww2 would switch sides if they saw the world today

Us whites needs to build some island somewhere in the Pacific Ocean and escape there.

Least narcissist burger cel
He’s right tho.

I can’t get a girlfriend BECAUSE of the Jews and immigration. I’ve seen pics of people in the 70s who looked worse than me And had wives. The jews Are promoting race mixing to infiltrate are bloodlines

He’s right tho.

I can’t get a girlfriend BECAUSE of the Jews and immigration. I’ve seen pics of people in the 70s who looked worse than me And had wives. The jews Are promoting race mixing to infiltrate are bloodlines
I am guessing your a cumskin too?

and at the same time said fucks believe that they got it harder than anyone :feelshaha:

Problem is that before ww2 everyone was reproducing. The Jews fucked it up
This is what most low IQ cels here can't wrap their head around. The issue would be resolved if everyone stayed where they belonged and by imposing a one-two child policy. Instead they call for extermination like the retard manchildren they are

This is what most low IQ cels here can't wrap their head around. The issue would be resolved if everyone stayed where they belonged and by imposing a one-two child policy. Instead they call for extermination like the retard manchildren they are
Exactly.

I’m pretty sure currys are reproducing below replacement levels now, except maybe Pakistan

You cant force people to stay where they belong for all of eternity. What happens if all of India and Pakistan becomes uninhabitable?

I tell you what happens. You will have 2 billion curries pack their shit and move to new pastures and subhumanize every race with their race mixing.

Sterilzing subhuman races or force them to not have any children would have been ideal. But we cant do it now Unfortunately since soyciety has been jewed. That could have been done by our colonizing forefathers though.

Last edited:
and low IQ braincells will never understand that every country from big to small doesn't have the same quantity of raw materials for ANYTHING that they want to produce, including slave labor, Ethnocentrism only works in a feudal system where people only need food and shelter.
This problem leads to globalism because one country needs a resource that other country has, the act of sharing resources leads to culture mix because the people in charge of getting and delivering said resources will learn about said culture and 99% will share and talk about it in his home country.
that's how racemix started between Euros and South Americans, nowadays you fucks can barely build a phone without Asia, all your shit is made in Asia.
You cant force people to stay where they belong for all of eternity. What happens if all of India and Pakistan becomes uninhabitable?
Exactly.

What happens if all of India and Pakistan becomes uninhabitable?

I tell you what happens. You will have 2 billion curries pack their shit and move to new pastures and subhumanize every race with their race mixing.
Which is why we must genocide now.

No white skin for your face boyo

Feels good to be white.
So it turns out that you're not White and just LARPing.

So it turns out that you're not White and just LARPing.
View attachment 1203605View attachment 1203606View attachment 1203608
This is his face:
View attachment 1203610
View attachment 1203609

He's ethnic LARPing as White to feel better about himself.
No white skin for your face boyo
Many whites on this forum and other forums have accepted me as their long lost Aryan cousin and I support whites to stay on this earth. Without whites, we will all suffer.

What a pathetic bozo @LeFrenchCel is he ban worthy?
Many whites on this forum and other forums have accepted me as their long lost Aryan cousin and I support whites to stay on this earth. Without whites, we will all suffer.

big to small doesn't have the same quantity of raw materials for ANYTHING that they want to produce, including slave labor,
You don't need to mass immigrate at the current rate to share resources. A framework where inter-culture interaction is heavily monitored will be conducive to sub5s. But it's far beyond repair now

Only blacks. Not curries.

The Jews are pushing it you retard.

The average white person in ww2 would switch sides if they saw the world today
Yes, the kikes have been pushing this for decades, however, it is the mayo itself that is condemning itself to its own destruction. They gave women freedom, they gave fagots rights, they gave the right to abortion without justification, and they believed that the death of religions and patriarchal cultures was a merciful solution for society.

The foids don't care about racial purity, and the cucks that rule you, whites, including the possible victory of Donald Trump will follow the same example as always: freedom as an elementary concept, the same concept that will kill you as societies.

We should nuke their shithole countries and put all the shitskins in Europe in concentration camps

We waz Aryan and sheit

JFL AT THIS SHIT LMAOOO. He’s white in my eyes but to most wn he’s a brown shitskin and he’s trying to suck them up or something hilarious shit build a pacific island JFL.

Yes, the kikes have been pushing this for decades, however, it is the mayo itself that is condemning itself to its own destruction. They gave women freedom, they gave fagots rights, they gave the right to abortion without justification, and they believed that the death of religions and patriarchal cultures was a merciful solution for society.

The foids don't care about racial purity, and the cucks that rule you, whites, including the possible victory of Donald Trump will follow the same example as always: freedom as an elementary concept, the same concept that will kill you as societies.
More specifically, the Americans