Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Currently in a bar drunk off my tits

RopeMaXXer

RopeMaXXer

Admiral
★★★
Every single woman is a carbon copy with same annoying laugh, almost no ass and pathetic tits.
Not one girl even worth approaching
They're all mediocre looking and the only good looking girl is the one at the bar for obvious reasons.
Most people are actually subhuman and not even worth fucking or talking to.
Women had it right all along when it comes to rating men, too bad we didn't get the memo.
I feel like vomitting just expending effort to get in bed with some mediocre bitch.
I want to fuck a Stacy.,

Fucking volcel SCUM

Are you sympathetic?

If you wanted to approach you would do it tbhthb go for your looksmatch

If you wanted to approach you would do it tbhthb go for your looksmatch
I did approach in the past.
I tried lowering the standards meme too.

I have drunk two bottles of mate tea today :whatfeels:

why wud u drink at a bar??? they rip u off...
They even ran out of keg beer and had to drink bottled beer that cost twice as much lul

I want to rape that bar Thot. She looks pretty autistic and has nice tits.
Too bad she gets hit on all the time due to the nature of her work

bar sounds like hell

Atleast you can legally get alchohol, JFl at a legal age of 21.

Completely agree OP

Lowering your standards is actually cucked. As if ugly women are any less superficial than good looking ones. In fact, they are even more superficial most of the time.

Lowering your standards is actually cucked. As if ugly women are any less superficial than good looking ones. In fact, they are even more superficial most of the time.
True

https://incels.is/threads/there-is-no-reason-to-not-go-for-attractive-women.91563/

how did it go
Not one fuckable bitch worth expending effort at. Talked to some mediocre bitch when I was queueing up for bar but that's about it.
Cold approaching is unironically superior. Bar is populated by the same phenotype 4-7/10 obnoxious insecure brain-dead whores.

why wud u drink at a bar??? they rip u off...
tbh. The one time I tried it was at a club that I got thrown out of because of arbitrary reason x. I guess my deformed mug made foids feel uncomfortable

Send pics or fake

I dont know why youre expecting me to send pics 25 hours after I was there
I am currently running 1g of lowiq in my blood. I sometimes spew retard random stuff.