Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Currently active users

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
I know we really don't get enough active users from to time to time usually around 150-200 at best, but im only noticeing here now that we currently have less than a 100 users, don't remember ever seeing it below 100 tbh

Last edited:
Most users are in the cage

they are out having sex

only truecels are up now

I think some of them are fearful of this place and never go beyond the bounds of /brainlets

Free sniffles and ritalincel for extra site activity

i was asleep and had a wet dream, fuck now my fap session today is not gonna be that good :feelsrope::feelsrope:

More than half of all users ever on the site have been banned, that's why.

More than half of all users ever on the site have been banned, that's why.
It's a conspiracy to artificially increase the userbase of the website. We may have 9,136 members but most of them are banned or inactive

Active users are banned at a similar rate to them joining.
The only time I've ever seen very few people is when the site was down and only the truecels who are constantly refreshing the page were online.

I know we really don't get enough active users from to time to time usually around 150-200 at best, but im only noticeing here now that we currently have less than a 100 users, don't remember ever seeing it below 100 tbh
When you posted this it was night in North America where a good chunk of users live.

i think a lot of dudes get stressed with this thread, and decide to go back to lurking

I woke up late today.

They all roped or ascended.