Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Currcycel gets aryan wife

Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Luminary
★★★★★
Found this on r/tall

5'11 bride and 5'2 groom

thoughts?

Attachments

• h9k2n0lz1gt41.jpg
    h9k2n0lz1gt41.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 218
Just be curry strikes again

He has a high net worth or a great personality.

Good for him.

Hopefully, it's not a deadbedrooms/betabux situation.

Just find a one in a million foid with an odd fetish theory

Or just betabuxx theory. Yeah probably that one.

Just find a one in a million foid with an odd fetish theory

Or just betabuxx theory. Yeah probably that one.

It more likely has to do with the fact that she's so tall, most guys avoid her. My female cousin is 5'10 and also married a 5'6 man.

It more likely has to do with the fact that she's so tall, most guys avoid her. My female cousin is 5'10 and also married a 5'6 man.
Or perhaps the fact that that man at closer glance does not have subhuman bones. At least not from that angle.

Or perhaps the fact that that man at closer glance does not have subhuman bones. At least not from that angle.

short height is subhuman bones. And come on now, he's a curry, there's no way his bones are perfect.

short height is subhuman bones.
This I agree with but w/ good enough face luck can be on your side.
And come on now, he's a curry, there's no way his bones are perfect.
Currys can be good looking. But regardless it's probably betabuxx anyway. Your theory about her own height being a factor is fun, but very unlikely given that any chick can settle with chad nowadays.

True. Tall women have very few options, so they cant practice hypergamy on the same scale as shorter foids.

probably the son of some rich person lol
Edit: You sure hes curry lol, he could be hispanic or italian

Last edited:
This I agree with but w/ good enough face luck can be on your side.

Currys can be good looking. But regardless it's probably betabuxx anyway. Your theory about her own height being a factor is fun, but very unlikely given that any chick can settle with chad nowadays.

Honestly, I dont think any man would care aboute being a betabux if they could bang that and get a few kids out of her

Betabuxing 99,99999% and yes, another cherry-picking

Inb4 she's beta buxxing him. It's always funny to see people get so mad when someone like this ascends.

Brotherhood right?

Humans are funny lmfao

20200402 015832

Honestly, I dont think any man would care aboute being a betabux if they could bang that and get a few kids out of her
Idk when the day comes they get cucked they might have regrets.

Just be curry is the only legit theory. Everything else is cope

Idk when the day comes they get cucked they might have regrets.

even if cucked, he still got to hit that and (likely) would have some of his own kids out of it. in this day and age, thats the best u can expect. Even 6'4 chads get cucked these days

even if cucked, he still got to hit that and (likely) would have some of his own kids out of it. in this day and age, thats the best u can expect. Even 6'4 chads get cucked these days
Fair. Some larpy volcels might beg to differ but I say fair enough.

Inb4 she's beta buxxing him. It's always funny to see people get so mad when someone like this ascends.

Brotherhood right?

Humans are funny lmfao
I transcended the human form

still scoring through r/tall

holy fuck, this shit is suifuel extreme :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Check the comments below:

"And they're right. It turns that OP's "husband" here is not an actual guy, it's a trans. Check out OP's history. So it's quite a different case allover. It's not about a cis shorter guy in fact. I feel right for being sceptical about this post. Have a good day"

Yuck.

second greek letter currency.

Check the comments below:

"And they're right. It turns that OP's "husband" here is not an actual guy, it's a trans. Check out OP's history. So it's quite a different case allover. It's not about a cis shorter guy in fact. I feel right for being sceptical about this post. Have a good day"

Yuck.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:HOLY FUUUUUUCK!!!!!!:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It looks like a white mother kissing biracial son.