Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Curly hair is one of the worst traits you can have

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Look at the failed terrorist guy, even if he is white he has that horrible curly hair. It's likely what made him want to do the attack.
cole-carini.jpg

i have curly hair :feels:

at least he has healthy hair that actually can grow longer, unlike norwoodmaxers

No it's not jfl

Look at the failed terrorist guy, even if he is white he has that horrible curly hair. It's likely what made him want to do the attack.
cole-carini.jpg

"Curly hair"

Jfl

Mines even curlier and bright red lol

cole-carini.jpg
Legit that is almost exactly my type of hair. But to be honest he Mogs me a lot. In countries like mine he wouldn't be an Incel quiet the opposite actually

Curly hair is much more popular amongst zoomers nowadays. I see Chadlite high schoolers walking by my house all the time with perms. Black + curly and deathnic facial features will create a failo, true, but that’s not to say it would make you look bad if your face was up to par

Still not one of the worst traits you could have
op is just obsessed with his curls. There niggas with kinky hair out there slaying. Bones > all

I think hair in general will only look good if you have a good face, otherwise it will look bad whether it's straight or curly.

One time i woke up and looked in the mirror and my hair was VERY curly!

I was like wow! That looks ok...

Then i sniffed. And saw particles in my hair...

It turns out that i was all drunk the previous day and vomited all over my bed and slept in it!

That's why my hair was curly!

“Boy with painted nails”
Bruh
I remember reading a story about guy who got rejected for having too gnarly hand while stacy wanted someone with more fine and long fingers, groomed nails, etc. Take the brutal nailpill.

I remember reading a story about guy who got rejected for having too gnarly hand while stacy wanted someone with more fine and long fingers, froomed nails, etc. Take the brutal nailpill.
Foid rights was a mistake. My hands are red and crusty btw

I know some curly hair moggers, hairline is the bigger kahuna imo

cole-carini.jpg
Cope, curly hair is the hottest type of hair to foids nowadays, girls would choose it over leonardo dicaprio or thick straight split in the middle mc type of hair

My hair is thin and oily as fuck

I watched Zoey 101 once and the Chad love interest has curly hair, you are coping OP.

my hair is just straightdown and covers my eyes sometimes