Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Curious recurring dream

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
When I'm not dreaming of sex and romance, I regularly dream of variations of the same theme.

Something fear-inducing appears in front of me. It can be a UFO, an alien, a ghost, a theropod dinosaur, etc. This last night it was a UFO. Instead of running away or being frozen by fear, I leap in its direction. I ask it to come and take me. I flip it off. I curse at it. I try to punch it. I smile at it.

This last night I was bouncing quickly between the ground and the equivalent distance above the UFO, but without being able to reach it, doing all of those things and saying "come get me, faggots".

What could it mean? Looks like deep down I'm desperate to face my fears for some reason.

Dreams me
Abducts me

I think you have a desire to conquer your fear. The UFO represents fear, your action towards it (punching, yelling) represents rebellion and courage; not to give in the fear.

I dream about being abducted by aliens all the fucking time. I have no idea why this is..

Brought it up with my brother once and he laughed at me. :feelsrope:

my dreams are so fucked up, last night i had one about moving into a huge mansion with an indoor train but it was haunted with 30+ ghosts, i remember visiting each bedroom vividly as well because it was already furnished when moving in

Maybe you're getting abducted and probed by aliens and afterwards they just implant the memories as dreams about aliens...

Maybe you're getting abducted and probed by aliens and afterwards they just implant the memories as dreams about aliens...
Very unlikely, it was 11 AM here when I woke up from this dream, my neighborhood was active as fuck, someone would have seen the UFO.

Very unlikely, it was 11 AM here when I woke up from this dream, my neighborhood was active as fuck, someone would have seen the UFO.
That's what they want you to think >_>
@Nautica1983 what do you think happened?

Something fear-inducing appears in front of me. It can be a UFO, an alien, a ghost, a theropod dinosaur, etc. This last night it was a UFO. Instead of running away or being frozen by fear, I leap in its direction. I ask it to come and take me. I flip it off. I curse at it. I try to punch it. I smile at it.

I miss those dreams. I dreamed about UFOs back in time. They would come, fly over me. In one dream it was even the Nazis who would come back with their flying saucers (Haunebu). This is nothing but puerile.

That's what they want you to think >_>
@Nautica1983 what do you think happened?
I think OP had a dream about wanting to be abducted by a UFO and kept calling the aliens faggots for some reason.
Now if OP wants to see UFOS IRL theirs a few ways. The portion of Antartica cut off to citizens by world governments, the north pole where the tunnel that leads to the inner earth resides, join the military and hope to be stationed at secret government alien bases, dive extremely deep at certain parts of the oceans, or practice remote viewing to see into these places including the moon without physically going there. Either way hes going to die no matter which method he uses.

might be demons fucking with you man

It's a message from someone reaching out to you. Likely someone wronged and they don't want forgiveness.

Either way hes going to die no matter which method he uses.
Interesting, I could recommend those methods to Nathan. JK, I don't want him to die :feelsbadman:

might be demons fucking with you man

Aliens are demons.

You can't ve incel if aliens rape you

You want to face your fears but your fears evade you leaving you unable to face them.

The portion of Antartica cut off to citizens by world governments, the north pole where the tunnel that leads to the inner earth resides, join the military and hope to be stationed at secret government alien bases, dive extremely deep at certain parts of the oceans, or practice remote viewing to see into these places including the moon without physically going there. Either way hes going to die no matter which method he uses.

I will do it. I should visit Antarctica physically. I will swim across the ocean naked.

Last edited:
I often dream of driving on a train for some reason, it's either this or i'm chilling at the trainstation where i usually just wait for my train to arrive which i'm probably gonna ride in my next dream.