Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Cure to baldness is near!

kingturtle

kingturtle

Currycel * Autist * 4-inch dicklet * Fascist
-
Cure to baldness

It says "For the rich" (as it is a liberal publication). But no doubt, the treatment will be available in third world countries for a fraction of the cost. The point being, scientists are close to developing a cure for baldness. it is virtually certain that they will develop a cure. and it is virtually certain that eventually it will go down in price and be widely available.

>For the rich

Its over for your average male.

Cure to baldness

It says "For the rich" (as it is a liberal publication). But no doubt, the treatment will be available in third world countries for a fraction of the cost. The point being, scientists are close to developing a cure for baldness. it is virtually certain that they will develop a cure. and it is virtually certain that eventually it will go down in price and be widely available.
They should focus on eliminating Leukemia for once and for all.
In humans, and other animals aswell.
My black cat died from that deadly virus.
It ruined my whole year. ( A Depression harder than rocks )
Poor bastard man.
I still miss him to this day.

no lol its not

sorry baldingcels, its over

Baldness doesn't matter that much. It's height and jawline. A Chad's baldness is his "style", but an incel's baldness is "being a creep".

please happen please happen
Baldness doesn't matter that much.
height and face may be more important but baldness matters a lot. its a death sentence for the average male

Feels good man. I want want want

Baldness doesn't matter that much. It's height and jawline. A Chad's baldness is his "style", but an incel's baldness is "being a creep".
Baldness matters hugely for those who have a bad head shape.

Humans: sent men to the moon in 1969.

2019: still no cure for putting hair on head

True. I have a pointy head and am balding. If i go bald i will look like a total freak.

Don’t give @Ritalincel false hope

Humans: sent men to the moon in 1969.

2019: still no cure for putting hair on head
NASA should hereby dedicate all of its resources to this most noble of causes.

i hope it's real, doubt it works that well for people who lost too much hair.

two chads with same face, the one with hair will get picked first.

The day when scientists raped norwood reaper in the ass would be the greatest day in the whole history of the universe

It says "For the rich" (as it is a liberal publication).
lol yeah, any opportunity to rally the commie hordes is a good opportunity.

MOLOTOV THE BALDLET CLINICS!!!!!!! WORKERS OF THE WORLD, UNITE!!!!!!!

Hopefully soon every bald incel will cure his baldness and go back to getting as much pussy as he had when he had hair.

Finally, it's 2019, hairloss needs to go

I've seen tons of articles like this over the years.

Hair loss has many reasons but didnt read the article tbh

And yet they still sell hair loss spray and it never works

These articles have been periodically published over the last 3 decades and it’s always the same ...

“Just another 5 years away bro”

A researcher in San Diego recently (like 3 weeks ago) cloned one of his hair follicles on a mouse. This legit could be it.

F4BF6FE3 2C30 4E82 81B7 65ACF01D49EE

There doesn't need to be this kind of pointless bourgeoise research. All that matters is that society radically changes to accommodate us and our basic needs.

My dad heard the same thing in the 70s.

I'd like to believe that, but at the same time I don't see how they could really cure it since it's genetic.

We can land on Mars, we can clone living organisms, we can cure crazy diseases with million dollar equipment, but we can't cure balding. Jfl

im poorcel so i dont give a shit to this