Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Cunt housemate went into my private bathroom and cleaned it

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
Our whole house had a plumbing issue. We called a plumber at 10pm, I left the door to my bathroom unlocked so the plumbers could get in, and I went out to dinner with my grandparents. When I got back, my entire bathroom had been deep cleaned. There was stuff in there that wasn't mine, and some of my things were misplaced. I asked my roommates if they had cleaned it, and they said yes. Their justification was that "the plumbers left it messy". I yelled at them that they had no fucking right to be in there. In a previous post, I talked about how OCD and invasive my roommate is. She can't even stand OTHER PEOPLE's private spaces to be messy.

These are the texts I sent to my landlord.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fucking bitch needs to know her place

Tell her to clean your dick instead.

But seriously, if they're fucking up your bathroom, scream at them or whatever and I doubt she'll do it again.

Wait...
Your roommate is a girl?

If someone went out into my room and cleaned it, I'd be mad but the bathroom? Someone scrubs the toilet and tub for me so I don't have to? I wouldn't be mad

A female willingly went into your bathroom and cleaned it...?

Last edited:
I feel you op, i cant stand stuff like that.

Living with a girl :chad::chad::chad:

"User checking in."
I would not link your pleddit's profile here.

For your problem, you know you're fucked. You're a white heterosexual male full of privileges.
I would not touch her because they'd say you were violent. At the end, you'd have more problems (you don't want pay them a cent if you go trial).
You better move out (if you're short money wise, see the first point).

Tell her to clean your dick instead.

But seriously, if they're fucking up your bathroom, scream at them or whatever and I doubt she'll do it again.
She's an ugly landwhale, inb4 volcel
Wait...
Your roommate is a girl?
I rent a room in my cousin's house. This bitch is one of the other renters. It's the only place I can currently live because I only work part time.
If someone went out into my room and cleaned it, I'd be mad but the bathroom? Someone scrubs the toilet and tub for me so I don't have to? I wouldn't be mad
A female willingly went into your bathroom and cleaned it...?
This is a private bathroom that is attached to my room. I pay extra in rent to have it. I like LDAR'ing in filth, and I do not want that bitch in ANY private space of mine.
Living with a girl :chad::chad::chad:
Not even. She's as disgusted by me as I am of her
"User checking in."
I would not link your pleddit's profile here.

For your problem, you know you're fucked. You're a white heterosexual male full of privileges.
I would not touch her because they'd say you were violent. At the end, you'd have more problems (you don't want pay them a cent if you go trial).
You better move out (if you're short money wise, see the first point).
Good point. I also made a thread about it on Lookism. I'll swap them out. And you're right, I will have problems. But I'm reaching my breaking point. At the end of the day, a man can only do so much.

I'm Anakin right now, ded srs
giphy.gif

And btw everyone, I was originally leaving this forum for good. However, I am THAT pissed off to come post here.

Last edited:
This is autistic as fuck.

that's rough but i can't help the feeling that you're oversharing with that landlord, they don't need to know all that

why you leaving, trying to ascend harder? won't stop you if that's the reason

that's rough but i can't help the feeling that you're oversharing with that landlord, they don't need to know all that

why you leaving, trying to ascend harder? won't stop you if that's the reason
My landlord is my cousin, we have a pre-existing and close relationship. And im not leaving to ascend. Im leaving cuz i have other stuff to do. But this incident pushed me to come back and post about it

ProviligedChads.co

tf is up with the reaction though. it isn't that big of a deal, it was probably putrid

Is getting you batgroom cleaned really that bad? I would enjoy that tbh

I hate that type of shit. Whenever someone misplaces anything I have, I get PISSED. I'd be yelling at the bitch for days if I were you.

I hate that type of shit. Whenever someone misplaces anything I have, I get PISSED. I'd be yelling at the bitch for days if I were you.
I did threaten to my landlord to kick the shit out of her. He ended up just blaming everything on me

Your landlord will be very pissed off and will kick you out if you have bad luck

I did threaten to my landlord to kick the shit out of her. He ended up just blaming everything on me
What a white knight piece of shit. You should move out ASAP. Now that they know you're opposition, they're going to start to fuck with your shit even more.

UPDATE: There was a lot of mold in my bathroom, and the plumbing tar/liquid creates toxic fumes when in the presence of mold. So my landlord had her clean it. However, my landlord had previously been texting me updates about the plumbing, and didn't let me know the urgency of the situation. He also knew that I was only 15 mins away, and that I could've easily come home and cleaned it myself. Cleaning mold is easy, he didn't have to have her do it. I think he purposely omitted this information because he was scared of my potential reaction. However, he doesn't realize that if I wasn't able to come home quickly, that I would've had not issue with her going in to clean it. It wouldn't be fair to everyone else to have toxic fumes radiating throughout the house.

Your landlord will be very pissed off and will kick you out if you have bad luck
He's not happy with me, but if he was gonna kick me out, it was gonna be a long time ago
What a white knight piece of shit. You should move out ASAP. Now that they know you're opposition, they're going to start to fuck with your shit even more.
I am very close to being able to move. Tbh, I actually think the landlord is a bigger problem than the housemate. At the end of the day, foids are evil, but the men who enable these foids are even worse.