Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion "cunt" being the harshest swear word shows how foid worshipping ppl are

W

wei#3959

Banned
-
"cunt" is easily the harshest swear word in english, and i believe it's just due to how ppl seem to deify women.

like how christians don't take the lord's name in vain "jesus christ!", "holy shit", etc, it seems the general populace don't take kindly to throwing the word "cunt" around due to their deification of the female gender.

Wise and high IQ post. I'm ashamed I never realized that before.

In Australia it’s both insult and a term of endearment simultaneously.

Examples:

1. @Broly is a right jolly cunt! :ahegao:
2. @Lolimancer? Such a numpty and a cunt! :feelsUgh:

I never had a problem with the word cunt but it's really stigmatized for some reason

"cunt" is easily the harshest swear word in english, and i believe it's just due to how ppl seem to deify women.

like how christians don't take the lord's name in vain "jesus christ!", "holy shit", etc, it seems the general populace don't take kindly to throwing the word "cunt" around due to their deification of the female gender.
NIGGER is by far the most offensive word, you will get fired twice as fast for even using nigger benignly than cunt

@manlet cUnt thoughts?

ah lol. cunt really has to be up there too though
not really, if every race can say 'cunt' and Australians can say it casually-- for them it's as innocent as 'goddamn' its not a real swear word. But nigger-- that fucking word has power.

It's so powerful, like middle eastern people don't even get a proper ethnic slur-- they are just sandniggers.