Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Cumwhore height moggs curries

BrootalPill

BrootalPill

Don't leave your basement!
★★★★
Average white foid = Bootiful Aryan goddess among shitskins

thee average height for an india male in curryland is very very low.
i am grateful the average sandnigger height where i live is 177 cm or the locals would have been heightmogged by foreigns and tourists.

same race, human race

Its good that most curries have some kind of neurological disorders which even they are not aware , due to traumatised living conditions in curryland... they become so accustomed to it that they become numb to reality of their dreadful existence which induces a weird megalomaniac kind of confidence, almost every NT curry that i have interacted thinks of himself as someone super important. jfl

thee average height for an india male in curryland is very very low.
i am grateful the average sandnigger height where i live is 177 cm or the locals would have been heightmogged by foreigns and tourists.
In a few states in India, the average is 5'9-5'10.

races are subspecies because human is a specie
No I mean, curries are not human. They are so inferior that they cannot be considered part of the human species just like niggers aren't homo sapien, they are homo erectus.

No I mean, curries are not human. They are so inferior that they cannot be considered part of the human species just like niggers aren't homo sapien, they are homo erectus.
:feelsbadman:

Its good that most curries have some kind of neurological disorders which even they are not aware , due to traumatised living conditions in curryland... they become so accustomed to it that they become numb to reality of their dreadful existence which induces a weird megalomaniac kind of confidence, almost every NT curry that i have interacted thinks of himself as someone super important. jfl
Also i like how all of them wanted to take a selfie with her. They probably used the selfie to brag in front of their friends deluding themselves to the point where they think they pulled a white foid jfl :feelskek:

same race, human race

Also i like how all of them wanted to take a selfie with her. They probably used the selfie to brag in front of their friends deluding themselves to the point where they think they pulled a white foid jfl :feelskek:
Its even worse then that, most of the curries consider the white people as very alien , and they literally show these pics to each and every relative of theirs like they met an ET or something like that

Its even worse then that, most of the curries consider the white people as very alien , and they literally show these pics to each and every relative of theirs like they met an ET or something like that
It's so over for curries :feelscry:

It's so over for curries :feelscry:
Slave race
They wouldn't do it for a nigger
Do sands and rice count as human?
Whites are GODS.
Whites are the peak of human evolution, even Allah favors white people and praises them in hadiths. He made Jesus and Muhammad as white as possible. It's over beyond over

Whites are the peak of human evolution, even Allah favors white people and praises them in hadiths. He made Jesus and Muhammad as white as possible. It's over beyond over
Being shitskin is a curse.

Rice yes, sands barely.
I would say the opposite. Rice wish to look more caucasion, sands don't want to look more rice. So we're clearly superior
Being shitskin is a curse.
That's the most brutal part about believing in God tbh. You hacw to basically admit deep down that God CHOSE to curse shitskins with such an awful hand in life. What a comedic diety

That's the most brutal part about believing in God tbh. You hacw to basically admit deep down that God CHOSE to curse shitskins with such an awful hand in life. What a comedic diety
I've notice people that spend too much time on this Site and take everything seriously naturally all fall into worst Disbelief and Kufr.
I guess you just the latest to join that club.

Say what you want you want about the blue-pillers/ Red-piller but they are guaranteed to a better life in the world and the next too.

the hadiths refer to how Ethiopians look like raisin heads, how you will turn black faced if you go to hell, how everyone will be turned fair skinned in jannah and have no body hair, complimenting the Romans

racepill after racepill is shown
Yes yes yes. Thats exactly whatvi am talking about. There are also hadiths that mention how white Muhammad was and how white Jesus was.

:feelskek: This is hilarious because of how true it is

Say what you want you want about the blue-pillers/ Red-piller but they are guaranteed to a better life in the world and the next too.
This is not true, 99% of redpill copers end up nowhere in life.

And the only people that can afford to be bluepilled are foids and chads

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back