Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cumskins lie

D

Dacel

Banned
-
When they say they are open to interracial dating.

why do you want to date them ? i really just want polish women ( of course they want to date italian spanish chads rather than blond slavcels like me :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: )

@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja

why do you want to date them ? i really just want polish women ( of course they want to date italian spanish chads rather than blond slavcels like me :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: )

@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
I just want some pussy from time to time. Dont even care about her race tbh. Its just that I was born here and most pussy is white

@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
While most prefer their own, men will take whatever they can.
thats only because no one from their race wants them :feelskek:
This is true, many low tier people date outside of the race to date up.
not true. women are always wanted from men of all races regardless of their looks, status, wealth, religion, or race.
True, men will rarely say no to any woman, even racists/nationalists/religion dont have a problem having sex outside of the race/religion. They will grab whatever they can.
I just want some pussy from time to time. Dont even care about her race tbh. Its just that I was born here and most pussy is white
It sucks being born as an minority, dating pool is almost non existent, but as an incel youre fucked either way.

@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
Many Men want to have taste of all types of foids. While for us even one is impossible :feelsrope:

Good news is that the white race is going extinct:dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab:

IT, don't you have anything better to do? Like fuck your blue-haired partner?

Muh gib me white pussy :feelstastyman::feelstastyman: Stfu you dirty nigger
@turbocuckcel_7000 look at this nigger

When they say they are open to interracial dating.
Nah, what it is - is that they don't like infiltrator IT Reddit faggots who like to read the manga Fruits Basket, like you.

Get an avatar, you fat nigger.

Joined Faggots Kys

@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
I got mogged by a blue eyed pole to oblivion recently. I was only able to cope because he was homeless.

Everybody lies, no exceptions.