Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Cumskin soyciety will never accept ricecels and curries but rolls out the red carpet for niggers

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/1czmbsr/integrate_and_you_will_be_accepted_by_society/

People like me who have spent more than a decade into integration (local hobbies, sports club, inviting coworkers from different workplaces, gym, following local customs, different events etc.) still have very little to show for as local people barely reciprocate and are lukewarm. The efforts are basically onsided inspite of doing my best, only to see men from nigeria/ghana etc. getting everything in just 6 months to a year without doing anything. It clearly shows how DRASTIC the difference is when you are "desirable" to the society. None of the rules apply to you if you are "desirable" whereas "integrate and then you will have better time" is constantly thrown at "undesirable" people (like me) whom they have no interest in.

:blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:

@pyromancer1234 @Biowaste Removal @Grim_Reaper

Just be black is real. If you're black it's borderline impossible for you to be a virgin. I knew an ugly black guy on discord who was sub 6 in looks (far uglier than why member on this forum I've seen including myself) and he was mocking me and bragging about his tinder matches which were all white women.
Most were fat ofc, and one was skinny however extremely ugly but that's still much better than any other incel would get.

It's insane the extent women have been brainwashed.

I don't think that's bad at all. Certainly people's have their own "favored" traits; the American temperature is that of loud, extroverted, and "individualistic" which the negro phenotype fits just perfectly.

Unfortunately for the Americans, this will also be their downfall as they turn into Brazil/Haiti 2.0; extroverted to the point where they barbeque each other.

I don't think that's bad at all. Certainly people's have their own "favored" traits; the American temperature is that of loud, extroverted, and "individualistic" which the negro phenotype fits just perfectly.
Not really considering how niggers were treated before the jews "liberated" them. It's just kike brainwashing.

Being black is cool because jews and liberal love to suck up to blacks .
While rice and curries are bombarded with racist jokes .
Even remotely harmless joke about niggers will send them to shambles .

Thus I support jews destroying white societies via immigration and multiculturalism

Not really considering how niggers were treated before the jews "liberated" them. It's just kike brainwashing.
It's probably too late to reverse the change. Also, do keep in mind that Americans were the rebellious stock of the Anglos, just like Australians were the prison stock of the Anglos.

Americans are more vulnerable to the Jewish brainwashing for this very reason. British tend to be relatively polite and organized, hence the trope of queueing, which is the opposite of rebellious personality.

You can never integrate into white society when you're a short ugly subhuman.

Only arabs and blacks can really integrate into white society, and it's all because arab men and black men are respected by white men in part out of fear, which is a good thing

Just be black is real. If you're black it's borderline impossible for you to be a virgin. I knew an ugly black guy on discord who was sub 6 in looks (far uglier than why member on this forum I've seen including myself) and he was mocking me and bragging about his tinder matches which were all white women.
Most were fat ofc, and one was skinny however extremely ugly but that's still much better than any other incel would get.

I used to deny the the JBB pill but it really is true. I don't know what it is about white women and their nigger obsession. The fact that some drunk fat black man can get a thin good looking British flag says alot.

Hell, at work yesterday this old married couple came in. The guy was a VERY black man and the wife was a ginger hag. Lol

All asians should Tyronemaxx and go crazy

Do penis enhancement surgery and go around robbing and shooting people and chimping out (in GTA VI)

All asians should Tyronemaxx and go crazy
Is there even any race that genuinely likes asian men? I can only really think of black women. Many of them like Chang pretty boys

It's probably too late to reverse the change. Also, do keep in mind that Americans were the rebellious stock of the Anglos, just like Australians were the prison stock of the Anglos.

Americans are more vulnerable to the Jewish brainwashing for this very reason. British tend to be relatively polite and organized, hence the trope of queueing, which is the opposite of rebellious personality.
JFL you retards. It's a larping nigger who is trying to make a cuck post. Even the mod in aznidentity saw his account is recent and has no prior post to Asians. Also JFL he said South Asian women go for blacks. I have known people in UK. Indian women would rather throw themselves in acid than marry them.

View: https://m.facebook.com/ATLBlackStar/videos/racist-indian-woman-in-trinidad-complaining-about-ner-people-shows-on-tv/1965606076882826/

JFL he also says Arabs and South Asian men are struggling as women in their communities prefer niggers(marriage/dating app statistics say otherwise) and that Niggers are the standard of beauty :lul: :lul: :lul:

Not even 24/7 continous Jewish propaganda could make a Nigger seem even remotely attractive.

Only arabs and blacks can really integrate into white society, and it's all because arab men and black men are respected by white men in part out of fear, which is a good thing
Infliction of fear is power. Power is freedom. Asians are slaves.

Blacks yes. Arabs hell no

Is there even any race that genuinely likes asian men? I can only really think of black women. Many of them like Chang pretty boys
Lotta women of any race like Chang pretty boys and kpop troons. However, this doesn't change the fact that asians are spineless and have bad genetics on top of that

Lotta women of any race like Chang pretty boys and kpop troons. However, this doesn't change the fact that asians are spineless and have bad genetics on top of that
Yeah but I've seen alot of black women more often like average asian looking guys. Why is that ?
Infliction of fear is power. Power is freedom. Asians are slaves.
People respect what can hurt them
Blacks yes. Arabs hell no
Lol arabs yes.200%. Arabs have usually been treated way better than Blacks in west countrkes outside of the war on terror propogands

Yeah but I've seen alot of black women more often like average asian looking guys. Why is that ?
Because we look a lil like lightskins, black women like that lighstkin black phenotype

Lol arabs yes.200%. Arabs have usually been treated way better than Blacks in west countrkes outside of the war on terror propogands
Not according to this (((Asian))). He says Arab women date black men in UK and that Arab men go back home to bring wives. His later comments seem supremely sus.

I haven't seen this atleast in the US. Most arabs are treated like outcasts. Blacks have it much better.

I haven't seen this atleast in the US. Most arabs are treated like outcasts. Blacks have it much better.
Arabs are 1% of America, of course you haven't seen it. In Ottawa, there are a fuck ton of Arabs. No one bothers us. Many of us simply look white enough not to be bothered.

Because we look a lil like lightskins, black women like that lighstkin black phenotype
Yeah, I guess they want lighter skin and softer hair texture. And more feminine facial features I will admit alot of blasian girls are smoking hot. Cute Asian faces with the butt size of a black girl

Arabs are 1% of America, of course you haven't seen it. In Ottawa, there are a fuck ton of Arabs. No one bothers us.
There are actually plenty of them in a few neighborhoods in atlanta
Many of us simply look white enough not to be bothered.
I can generally tell when a guy is arab or jew. It's quite easy to tell them apart from whites even when the arab in question is very pale or/and has light eyes

Not according to this (((Asian))). He says Arab women date black men in UK and that Arab men go back home to bring wives. His later comments seem supremely sus.
Are you talking about the reddit post? There are next to no arabs in the UK. It's mostly pakis

Arabs are 1% of America, of course you haven't seen it. In Ottawa, there are a fuck ton of Arabs. No one bothers us. Many of us simply look white enough not to be bothered.
We have a lot of arabs and central asians in Chicago, it's the only us city where there are a lot tbh. Mostly palestinians. No one messes with them, they are very tough. In school there used to be race wars between the blacks and the palestinians. My friend was telling me a story about he (he is spic) and the spics allied with palestinians to fight the blacks when they had gang fights.

This is just complete cope, black men are one of the least prefereed match ups with white women, getting mogged by spics and arabs. The only people blacks moggs are rice and curries and thats cause they are the absolute bottom of the american racial hierarchy

JFL you retards. It's a larping nigger who is trying to make a cuck post. Even the mod in aznidentity saw his account is recent and has no prior post to Asians. Also JFL he said South Asian women go for blacks. I have known people in UK. Indian women would rather throw themselves in acid than marry them.

View: https://m.facebook.com/ATLBlackStar/videos/racist-indian-woman-in-trinidad-complaining-about-ner-people-shows-on-tv/1965606076882826/

JFL he also says Arabs and South Asian men are struggling as women in their communities prefer niggers(marriage/dating app statistics say otherwise) and that Niggers are the standard of beauty :lul: :lul: :lul:

Not even 24/7 continous Jewish propaganda could make a Nigger seem even remotely attractive.

This whole racial cuckoldry narative is constantly being spread via memes and shitpost despite having no basis in reality. I thought the blackpill was about observing reality insteady of trying to prop up weird racial narratives propped up by others. Its like the BBC meme, which isnt true if you look at the actual data but people on this site would take the shit as 100% fact because other retards on the internet posted bait.

The racial heirarchy goes white men>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>white passing>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>before blacks even enter the question

This whole racial cuckoldry narative is constantly being spread via memes and shitpost despite having no basis in reality. I thought the blackpill was about observing reality insteady of trying to prop up weird racial narratives propped up by others. Its like the BBC meme, which isnt true if you look at the actual data but people on this site would take the shit as 100% fact because other retards on the internet posted bait.

The racial heirarchy goes white men>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>white passing>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>before blacks even enter the question
Honestly I wouldn't call bullshit but when this nigga started saying that 'Africans are what is attractive' I saw through his bullshit.

We have a lot of arabs and central asians in Chicago, it's the only us city where there are a lot tbh. Mostly palestinians. No one messes with them, they are very tough. In school there used to be race wars between the blacks and the palestinians. My friend was telling me a story about he (he is spic) and the spics allied with palestinians to fight the blacks when they had gang fights.
Why did the gang fights happen? What were the nigs doing to the palestinians?

Honestly I wouldn't call bullshit but when this nigga started saying that 'Africans are what is attractive' I saw through his bullshit.
For real, african features run counter to western beauty standards, which are the standards world wide. The only reason they mogg curries and rices is due to being taller, even then white countries mogg in terms of height and have better facial features such as eye color, which alone moggs every non white out of existance. Coping about JBB because thugmaxxers and violent retarded niggers score more pussy that first or second generation is like complaining about a man getting scraps while they guy next to him is eating from a buffet

Why did the gang fights happen? What were the nigs doing to the palestinians?
The nigs were jumping them and robbing them, and they already had beef with the spics so the palestinians and spics formed alliance and beat their ass

The nigs were jumping them and robbing them, and they already had beef with the spics so the palestinians and spics formed alliance and beat their ass
Blacks are always a criminal element no matter where they are. Always

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/1czmbsr/integrate_and_you_will_be_accepted_by_society/l61n3fp/

In the west (especially the anglo world - which are sports heavy nations), look at which kind of men most women gravitate towards, majority of those preferred men are tall, athletic, a lot are muscular, a lot play sports, a lot are gym guys, hyper masculine, tattoos/rowdy/piercing (this is niche but still) etc.

A lot of the Black men fit into all of the above i.e. tall, athletic, dominate NFL/football (kinda national sports), gym/muscular, etc. Hence they already have physical attributes which are desirable in the west. BBC is just a bonus on top of it.

A LOT of (good chunk of) asian men are physically polar opposite to what is "desirable" physicality wise in the west, so that's already a major blow.

On top of that, pursuing sports/media/outdoor jobs/realestate/music/administration etc are more popular in the west (along with rampant drinking/drugs/partying etc. especially amongst the youth) and the culture is very anti-intellectual. Most western people don't pursue/value getting a degree in science/technology/math and going for professional jobs etc a.k.a nerdy/undesirable/boring jobs (hence the need to immigrate highly skilled people from the east). You also see VERY FEW black people in STEM fields as well, as they also don't go for such fields/job and pursue other outdoorsy/media/music etc. which is also inline with what a lot of western people love.

Asian culture and its values are polar opposite to that of the west. So, not only are asian men physically completely indifferent to what is desirable in the west, the kind of culture/jobs/education asians pursue is also polar opposite of what is attractive in the west.

Now an asian ethnic man born and raised in the anglo west might will be culturally similar to local anglo people and might be inline with pursuing entertainment/sports/outdoor jobs etc. but those asian men lose out on physicality aspect and hence many are still not desirable and also lose out on NFL/football/sports/media etc. jobs as well because no one wants to see an asian man there (doesn't cut the physicality there). Hence we don't get any representation in the media (catch 22 situation).

Basically the anglo west is polar opposite of who asian men are (both physically and culturally). South america is very similar to anglo west, just that there is no bias against asian men because there are not that many asian men in those countries in the first place.

Outside asia, there is no singular place where asian man are "fetished" or "desired". Anglo western countries are the worst and european/south american countries are just neutral (because there are not that many asian men there), so the tax of being an asian man is not that high in EU/SA, but it also doesn't mean game is on easy mode, just neutral (which is better than anglo countries where the game is on hard mode).

This guy is blackpilled @pyromancer1234

Right, I dont believe you.
aP75JxYK_700w_0.jpg

I am saying america as a whole

Right, I dont believe you.
You can tell them apart tho. Jews have curly black hair, hooked long noses, bald in circles, dark round eyes, smaller chins. Finn Wolfhard is your average white jew.

Chinks don’t have any valuable traits, they’re frail and weak and short and woman don’t like that. You have to look at it from the female gaze

You can tell them apart tho. Jews have curly black hair, hooked long noses, bald in circles, dark round eyes, smaller chins. Finn Wolfhard is your average white jew.
Nose

Blacks are always a criminal element no matter where they are. Always
Yet, they get zero hate. That's what happens when you're the chosen race.
( chosen by the Jews).

Chinks don’t have any valuable traits, they’re frail and weak and short and woman don’t like that. You have to look at it from the female gaze
It's not that they are feminine. White pretty boys are feminine, frail and a lot of them are short. Asian features are unattractive.

Holly molly that mog by BBC is RUTHLESS :feelsUgh:

Asians and indians have always been super nice to me.
Would rather see them that thug niggers

I dont get what this post is supposed to mean. I hate jews. And youre a gook and he's a pajeet
all of those traits you listed are found among whites
they have light skin and high iq and low body hair and straight hair, if that counts
That guy is a turk btw keeeeeeeeeeek

Yet, they get zero hate. That's what happens when you're the chosen race.
( chosen by the Jews).
They get zero hate becuase they dominate in behvaiors, like thug behavior, hypersocial, low inhib, and also in look height and athletic.

They are also everywhere in media especially in rap thanks to a certain Jew called Jerry Haller who elevated N.W.A to the US and the rest of the world. By doing that rap become a global cult.

But its sometimes a lie to tell that jews helped black people into overtaking music, partial truths in rap yes the most degenerate one, but black have a had good music genre before hiphop:

Blues
Jazz
Rock n Roll
Funk
R&B
Soul

Much better than trash rap, but jew choose rap because they want to turn modern society into a cesspool of degeneracy.

But black are generaly better at behavior, something that isn't intrinsic like look where white absoultely moggs every race.