Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cumskin gets penis reduction to racetransition to Korean

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

“I don’t want people to get offended by this, but in Korea, [the average] penis is like 3.5 inches, and I get trolled all the time,” London said. “People say, ‘Oh, you can’t be Korean. You’re not 100%Korean,’ and I just want to be 100% Korean.”
“I would even have a penis reduction so I’m, like, the Korean average,” London was quoted as saying. “That’s how far I’m willing to go. I can have it done in Thailand, and it will cost between $6,000 and $8,000.” They added that while the procedure “does sound weird,” they intend to do it so they can be “100% Korean.”

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

This only makes us non-asians feel undesirable.

Ricecels mogging again

aznidentity on suicide watch

Korean, VIetnamese, Filipino, Japanese, Thai dudes = around 4.2 inch erect average give or take .3inches.

Chinese dudes = around 5inch average.

His transformation went wrong, he looks like middle aged white Karen.

What in the fucking fuck

:feelshaha: Yeah plastic surgeon are scamming and milking these wackos.
That's the main reason I call surgery a GigaCope, no way these looks don't fall into subhuman cathegory by how alien and artificial they look.

0801568f287a93cddb3e1fc576e1e142

nintchdbpict000299044100-e1486572686810.jpg

Only perk it has is that it's a form to show everyone that you have enough money to burn and clean your ass with. But you can already do that showing off with expensive cars, swimming pools and yachts.

that's what i call throwing yourself into the role

I used to support this guy, but now he's just trollan

Just be Asian

Motion of the ocean