Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Cumskin cuckold gets furious dude memes about choosing monkey over a foid

I also would prefer a monkey over a sheboon

They need to go to the camps. Immidiately:reeeeee::reeeeee:
they need to be tortured, go to the camps like jews did in the past, then be brutally killed, but before being raped by a gang of wolfs and spiders and horses, all of this in video game

they need to be tortured, go to the camps like jews did in the past, then be brutally killed, but before being raped by a gang of wolfs and spiders and horses, all of this in video game
Minecraft would the perfect place to do this I think:feelshmm:

I would do the same. I don't find any difference between sheboons and gorillas.
Images 54

faggot tries to look intiminating :feelshaha:

I hope his head gets cut off, shrunk, and then sold to some indigenous south american head hunters. In all seriousness, he's jealous and that's why he's bitching on tiktok. Can't blame him but he needs less soy and more blackpill

Last edited:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: barely 2 seconds watching that faggot's face bitching about sheboon rejection and Im already cringing

Racebait thread aside, she obviously got turned on from that why this soy is seething jfl

I want my 45 seconds back

This simp is literally chad. Why is he simping? Can chad be a simp and still have foids chasing him?

The fucking nose piercing :feelsseriously::feelspuke:

The simp looks like a monkey too

Miring longest Midface I've ever seen tbh

I want my 45 seconds back
Sorry

The fucking nose piercing :feelsseriously::feelspuke:
The simp looks like a monkey too
Miring longest Midface I've ever seen tbh
This simp is literally chad. Why is he simping? Can chad be a simp and still have foids chasing him?
Some say chad, some say incel. This is how you know ugly people can’t rate for shit.