Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Cumskin becky goes to curryland

PSL God in India jfl.

She goes to India to feel good for mogging the local women and making the currycels thirst for her :feelsUgh:

Worthless, dumb piece of meat. I hope eventually she will stumble upon a based group of curry gentlemen who will know how to treat properly a fine lady like her :feelsokman:

I swear some cultures & ethnicities are stuck in the 1800's, it's like these people are still colonized smh, instead of killing that privileged White Bitch & enemy to civilization like how we do in South Africa, Shitskins want to worship them, giving her the attention she craves lol

They always have to use the word "tourist" to stand in for JBW

Worthless, dumb piece of meat. I hope eventually she will stumble upon a based group of curry gentlemen who will know how to treat properly a fine lady like her :feelsokman:
Hello? Based department? :feelsdevil:

Least white worshipping group of curries I've seen in a long time tbh.

I thought at 0:04 it was some random orangutan casually mogging the humancels there before I realized that was a human:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

The chick at 0:06 actually had a religious experience there:feelskek::feelskek:.

She goes to India to feel good for mogging the local women and making the currycels thirst for her :feelsUgh:

I swear some cultures & ethnicities are stuck in the 1800's, it's like these people are still colonized smh, instead of killing that privileged White Bitch & enemy to civilization like how we do in South Africa, Shitskins want to worship them, giving her the attention she craves lol

Hopefully she got the ego boost she needed and now I'm just waiting for her to get graped by some local gundas

Ragefuel. I hope there is a civil war in curryland.

Currycel may pretend to be tourist guide and lead her to shady place then you know what happens. Take notes guys.

Dressed like a whore in a conservative culture. Of course she is going to be stared at regardless of mogging. Would love to see her get away with this in Saudi Arabia.

Wtf how tall is she ? She heightmogs so many dudes in the first vid

Where are the based gang rapists when you need them the most

Aa
Bb
Cc

@NeverEvenBegan

Wtf how tall is she ? She heightmogs so many dudes in the first vid
The avarage curry is tall like the avarage female in north Europe, so not difficult

This is a common issue in asia, rice and currycel worship their white masters so nuch that they wish their daughters to be raped by one to inheret blonde offspring

This is a common issue in asia, rice and currycel worship their white masters so nuch that they wish their daughters to be raped by one to inheret blonde offspring
Mom! Load up my backpack! I'm going to study streetshitting in India!

She’s lucky to have had a camera on her so no curries groped her. Many times, not even that will stop them

Where are the based gang rapists when you need them the most
Hopefully she got the ego boost she needed and now I'm just waiting for her to get graped by some local gundas
I hope eventually she will stumble upon a based group of curry gentlemen who will know how to treat properly a fine lady like her :feelsokman:
these worthless pieces of shit do not deserve their lives. such cucks jfl

obviously you cant just grape her on camera (in the acclaimed 2013 videogame gta v) without repercussions but at least DONT WORSHIP HER YOU WORTHLESS PIECES OF SHIT

call her a whore, beat her up

do SOMETHING :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

i am sorry if her curryland trip has been uneventful so far. hopefully she comes across a nice group of men who will really be able to show her a good time and send her home dismembered

this whore should NOT be allowed to leave in one piece (in fallout nv)