Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL cumskin becky cop in burgerland dies after being shot in the head during a traffic stop

JUST FUCKING LAUGHING :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Cops don't deserve respect just for being cops.
I didn't say they did: but obviously cops who actually perform their duty instead of shirking it are worthy of some respect.

Odds are this foid cop was a lot more dedicated to her work than other foid cops who probably just getting fucked in the back of their patrol cars instead of pulling over speeders.

I'm not saying Ella French wasn't fucking guys on the job before (I have no way of knowing) but obviously in her final moments she wasn't.

She opted to confront the dangerous-looking Morgan bros who any of us here would probably be way too pussy to confront

Gang

I expect something like 99% of female cops would have found some excuse to avoid confronting these two and only pulled over non-dangerous soyboys instead. Ella is obviously better than most female cops to even be in a situation like this, even as a cop.
It's not hard to be a cop. All you really need is a desire for power stronger than your desire for safety.

A lot of men have it. Fewer women have it. Either way, there's nothing honorable or unselfish about it.

It is possible to get the best of both worlds: power with minimal risk to your safety. Cops who take that path don't do proactive policing and pull over suspicious characters like this.

Even if it was her male partner who wanted to pursue them, she could've found a way out of it like "oh I'm having period cramps, we'll need to refer this to another squad car"

Obviously if you allow too much risk to your safety then something other than desire for power (you can't be powerful if you're dead!) is motivating you... like care for others.
TBH the only soy thing abou this is how "animangafan342" (Root Beer) feels the need to say she is "beautiful" and a "woman"

Would the murderers somehow be less degenerate were it an ugly woman officer , or a male officer?
I’d be inclined to agree with you if a female cop had the same performance as a male cop. But the internet is full of videos of foid cops straight up panicking and being totally ineffective at their job when faced with the slightest discomfort. If I was a cop, I would rather quit than have a foid partner. That bitch is a liability.
This is true on average but that doesn't mean we need to think it applies to this specific case because she followed through and confronted the suspects when she could've just shirked her duty like most women (even most female officers) would.

another thing to consider. Cops initiate a spectrum of violence when faced with noncompliance. A male cop has a wider range of force he can use. He has his fists, feet, body mass, baton, etc (aside from being physically intimidating and maybe facing a lower rate of noncompliance in the first place) and is more likely to take greater risks in a confrontation or let it go further before using deadly force. A foid cop is essentially limited to her gun, and the male cops there with her. A violent confrontation with a foid cop alone would go from 0 to dead real quick.

It's a dumb double standard so I'm fine with guy cops shooting people in situations where a foid cop would be allowed to.

Ultimately it should not be your duty to be some fucking kung-fu master to get a job in law enforcement.
does a gunshot wound where the bullet passes through count as one long hole or two holes?
I don't think modern philosophy is advanced enough to answer this question

this is moronic guys: it's a single tunnel

it's arguably not a hole at all if it doesn't go all the way through, it's just an indentation

ie vaginas aren't actually holes at all, they are entrances/passageways/openings

Last edited:
Where the fuck did he get that neck tatto?? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

emonte-morgan-eric-morgan-ella-french-2.jpg

She does not look fully white anyway
I bet his tattoo is a good source of ragefuel!

(It's a good source of humour for me!)

lol

:feelsokman:
incel cartel member approves! :feelzez:

Since once same age and similar looking female cop said nothing illegal happened when a good looking green card foreigner punched me a broke my eye socket...

I was going to fuck him up but people got in the way.

lol

good

lol:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

:feelsgah: :feelsokman:

:feelzez: = Cartel member feels justice has been served since this bitch probably did the same thing to another ugly piece of shit as was done to me.

lol

Fuck you worthless whore

Ps. The piece of shit fob who touched me freely is a heroin addict now who aged like trash and no chicks dig him now and he is balding and looks like a druggie...

:feelsokman::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
I bet his tattoo is a good source of ragefuel!

(It's a good source of humour for me!)
tattoos are trashy and i dont understand why normalfags get them

I didn't say they did: but obviously cops who actually perform their duty instead of shirking it are worthy of some respect.

Odds are this foid cop was a lot more dedicated to her work than other foid cops who probably just getting fucked in the back of their patrol cars instead of pulling over speeders.

I'm not saying Ella French wasn't fucking guys on the job before (I have no way of knowing) but obviously in her final moments she wasn't.

She opted to confront the dangerous-looking Morgan bros who any of us here would probably be way too pussy to confront
so what? it's her fucking job. do you stop and thank every single janny you see on the fucking street?

i dont understand why some americans (i.e. the retarded ones) worship the military and the police to the extent that they do

this is moronic guys: it's a single tunnel

it's arguably not a hole at all if it doesn't go all the way through, it's just an indentation

ie vaginas aren't actually holes at all, they are entrances/passageways/openings
reference to does a straw have 1/2 holes debate

so what? it's her fucking job. do you stop and thank every single janny you see on the fucking street?
False premise, janitors are overwhelmingly men and they clean inside buildings not on streets.

Also the sad state of things is that it's so prevalent that women don't actually do their jobs that yeah, it's kind of worth celebrating when they actually meet their responsibilities.

i dont understand why some americans (i.e. the retarded ones) worship the military and the police to the extent that they do
same

reference to does a straw have 1/2 holes debate
I would posit that a hole cannot exist in two dimensions therefore a hole is like a cylinder void completely going through a surface.

It's basically in regard to how you define the surface.

The pores of our skin aren't "holes through our arms" (ie they don't even penetrate the subdermis) but they are arguably holes through our epidermis.

They're desigend holes though... like should we view eyesockets as holes in our face, or just the eyeballs in them as PART of the face?

We can view eye sockets as holes in a SKULL because we can define the frame of reference as "bone" so it's a discontinuity in the bone.

That said, it's more like "hole in the front of the skull" because it doesn't go all the way through you need to specify "front" as frame of reference to exclude the rear of the skull as also needing to pass through.

Bonus points for it being a pigskin

do you get more points if it's a stacy or if it's a landwhale?
Stacy for sure. Because she won't get to live her recruit mode life for simply having a mucus filled hole

Men are roping and being murdered all day every day but one foid officer gets capped and it’s in the history books. :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

I'm pretty indifferent to actual cumskin foids but I despise noodlewhores. On behalf of how cool most asian men are, the shit they have to put up with is heart wrenching. This is a pretty cool news story lol

I'm pretty indifferent to actual cumskin foids but I despise noodlewhores. On behalf of how cool most asian men are, the shit they have to put up with is heart wrenching. This is a pretty cool news story lol
what does this have to do with noodlewhores

That’s one less pig cop and foid in the world, the assailant killed 2 birds with one stone (or in this case, one bullet)

Weirdly highly based thread.
ACAB
The only "equality" I support is foids taking on the risks men take in their daily lives.
The only equality I support is the bullet hitting that bitches brain like it would have hit any man

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back