Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL cumskin becky cop in burgerland dies after being shot in the head during a traffic stop

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-

i wonder why normalfags get all broken up when a cop dies. like ok? sounds like an occupational hazard for a career path where you get to essentially brutalize people for fun.

funny thing is how many cuckservatives there on twitter are simping over her

View: https://twitter.com/animangafan342/status/1424481816077950976

View: https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1424436260790210560

what a bunch of fucking babies jfl, waaaaa m'lady died

Niggers?

I bet it was niggers, again.

This made my day :owo:

@Idlevillagercel look at this potential lifefuel :feelsautistic:

Glad a whore died

Chicongo strikes again

That's what happens when a toilet wants to get power to abuse people. :feelshmm: Smith & Wesson is truly the greatest equalizer.

Hey come to think of it, she has 4 holes now.. or maybe even more. :feelsLSD:

Last edited:
That's what happens when a toilet wants to get power to abuse people. :feelshmm: Smith & Wesson is truly the greatest equalizer.
i thought it was samuel colt, but whatever works

Chicago makes Oakland look like disneyland lol. Brutal shit man.

Niggaz are wild deez dayz nah I'm sayin

Hey come to think of it, she has 4 holes now.. or maybe even more. :feelsLSD:
does a gunshot wound where the bullet passes through count as one long hole or two holes?

i wonder why normalfags get all broken up when a cop dies. like ok?
sounds like an occupational hazard for a career path where you get to essentially brutalize people for fun.

Basically because it tends to be the rare non-brutal ones who get killed.

The super-brutal ones emphasizing self-importance are likely very under-represented in terms of % of traffic stop deaths.

When you consider the current state of female mediocrity (sloth, laziness, risk-aversion) any female police officer (no matter how sheltered they are compared to guy cops) is supramediocre.

Ergo it is impossible to SIMP over a female cop because female cops are never mediocre foids.

That's not to say that female cops are some kind of female ideal or they're all great: obviously not, but they're still better-than-mediocre when you compare the extremely low bar of the average female.

I guess this begs a question: when we talk about mediocre/moderate foids, do we we mean

a) average in terms of ever-declining female averages
b) average in terms of humanity in general where virtuous males drag up the measuring line?
c) as compared to the male average excluding foids (even higher line)

I'm too jaded to cry for every tragedy and I definitely don't think we should be putting excessive focus on female cop deaths compared to male cop deaths, but TBH a sliiiiiight increase in it is fine given how much rarer it is due to very few women being in policing and amongst those that are, even fewer who engage in the same risk levels of male cops.

So one who actually does (and yeah traffic stops are dangerous, especially if you're a non-asshole cop who a driver thinks they can kill before you'd dare fight back) getting some respect and a bit of mourning is fine in my book.

Compare this to Sally Secretary and shit and you can see why guys admire what foid cops do slightly more, because there's an element of selflessness in taking on dangerous jobs.

I would have the same respect of a foid being above average foids if they died in other risky but non-violent occupations such as logging/piloting/derricking/roofing/ironworking/delivering/farming/garbaging

Think about how fucking rare that is because of foids getting cushy blue-collar jobs which are basically just being a fucking greeter. It's such a huge contrast that you can't help but admire it at least slightly.

Maybe feminism brought a few good things, mainly now that foids are doing men's jobs so now they are dying more. Natural selection working against them. :feelsdevil:

The super-brutal ones emphasizing self-importance are likely very under-represented in terms of % of traffic stop deaths.

When you consider the current state of female mediocrity (sloth, laziness, risk-aversion) any female police officer (no matter how sheltered they are compared to guy cops) is supramediocre.

Ergo it is impossible to SIMP over a female cop because female cops are never mediocre foids.

That's not to say that female cops are some kind of female ideal or they're all great: obviously not, but they're still better-than-mediocre when you compare the extremely low bar of the average female.

I guess this begs a question: when we talk about mediocre/moderate foids, do we we mean

b) average in terms of humanity in general where virtuous males drag up the measuring line?

I'm too jaded to cry for every tragedy and I definitely don't think we should be putting excessive focus on female cop deaths compared to male cop deaths, but TBH a sliiiiiight increase in it is fine given how much rarer it is due to very few women being in policing and amongst those that are, even fewer who engage in the same risk levels of male cops.

So one who actually does (and yeah traffic stops are dangerous, especially if you're a non-asshole cop who a driver thinks they can kill before you'd dare fight back) getting some respect and a bit of mourning is fine in my book.

Compare this to Sally Secretary and shit and you can see why guys admire what foid cops do slightly more, because there's an element of selflessness in taking on dangerous jobs.

I would have the same respect of a foid being above average foids if they died in other risky but non-violent occupations such as logging/piloting/derricking/roofing/ironworking/delivering/farming/garbaging

Think about how fucking rare that is because of foids getting cushy blue-collar jobs which are basically just being a fucking greeter. It's such a huge contrast that you can't help but admire it at least slightly.
JFL @Robtical get a load of this shit

Cops don't deserve respect just for being cops. Your autistic word salad on whether foid cops are mediocre or not is not germane to the sentiment I raised in my OP.

Maybe feminism brought a few good things, mainly now that foids are doing men's jobs so now they are dying more. Natural selection working against them. :feelsdevil:
Gigabased. Let these stupid toilets think they're strong and die in pain while the few honorable men LDAR :feelsokman:

Gigabased. Let these stupid toilets think they're strong and die in pain while the few honorable men LDAR :feelsokman:
The only "equality" I support is foids taking on the risks men take in their daily lives.

Based Chicago

JFL @Robtical get a load of this shit

Cops don't deserve respect just for being cops. Your autistic word salad on whether foid cops are mediocre or not is not germane to the sentiment I raised in my OP.
Just because someone takes a dangerous job doesn't mean they deserve respect. Or else you should be respecting these guys a hundred times more than low iq order following cops.

20210808 162431

There is a cop fashion model i saw on Snapchat. Does almost nude modeling and is still has duty as a cop lol.
citizens in LA county are fucked

anybody wanna take a guess at the ethnicity of the killer?

“a slap on the wrist” :feelskek::feelskek:

people still say that

they be shooting at rival gangs and police and it’s called the Windy City for a reason
Jfl Americans love their long sentences, everything to them is "a slap on the wrist".

That is, unless you're a Chad teenager who got 24 years for running over and killing two people after you decided to road race in a residential area. Teehee, Chad should get probation for homicide, teehee. :foidSoy:

Pig roast
can anyone find ACABs posts about it? i want a good laugh.

Last edited:

she's white? She look's more Hispanic "white" to me tbh.

Doesn't matter though one less zogbot the better.

Why the fuck is my text fucking up? I didn't change the settings recently

Women have no business being police officers.

“Occupational hazard”

lmfao. Exactly.

what compels foids to become cops? The psychological and physical type to be drawn to a career in law enforcement or any other violent profession is pretty much exclusively male. But then foids do have an imperative to cram themselves into every male dominated space for the sake of Muh equality or getting the men’s undivided attention. I bet everyone at the precinct was absolutely stoked on her for having holes.

She looks like a Stacy.

I’d be inclined to agree with you if a female cop had the same performance as a male cop. But the internet is full of videos of foid cops straight up panicking and being totally ineffective at their job when faced with the slightest discomfort. If I was a cop, I would rather quit than have a foid partner. That bitch is a liability.

another thing to consider. Cops initiate a spectrum of violence when faced with noncompliance. A male cop has a wider range of force he can use. He has his fists, feet, body mass, baton, etc (aside from being physically intimidating and maybe facing a lower rate of noncompliance in the first place) and is more likely to take greater risks in a confrontation or let it go further before using deadly force. A foid cop is essentially limited to her gun, and the male cops there with her. A violent confrontation with a foid cop alone would go from 0 to dead real quick.

i wonder why normalfags get all broken up when a cop dies. like ok? sounds like an occupational hazard for a career path where you get to essentially brutalize people for fun.

View: https://twitter.com/animangafan342/status/1424481816077950976

View: https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1424436260790210560

Hahahahaha fuck her
If there ever comes a time when incels are thrown into camps, people like her would be the first to throw us into the boxcars

cops are just bullies who want their bullying validated by the state

She's eating donuts in hell now. :feelsdevil:

does a gunshot wound where the bullet passes through count as one long hole or two holes?
I don't think modern philosophy is advanced enough to answer this question

“We have a common enemy. It’s the guns and the gangs,” Lightfoot said. “Eradicating both is complex. But we cannot let the size of the challenge deter us. We have to continue striking hard blows every day.”
I bet those guns weren't legally owned.

Where the fuck did he get that neck tatto?? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

emonte-morgan-eric-morgan-ella-french-2.jpg

She does not look fully white anyway

I hope she gets gangraped in hell

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back