Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cumming inside a lover's pussy

bodhisattvacel

bodhisattvacel

The Path to Enlightenment
Do you think there could be anything better? A girl loving you so deeply that she accepts you in the most intimate way a human can, opening herself up to you completely and telling you she wants you on a subconscious, biological level. It essentially validates one's biological existence as a human, having your genetic material accepted by the opposite sex.

And then there's the fact that this person has such an animalistic desire for you that she's willing or even wants to take your cum inside her, even though it essentially takes a little piece of her being away forever everytime (this is why foids fail to pair bond after the cock carousel). On a girl with few or no bodies, she is showing you that you are the dominant male in the hierarchy and have claimed her pussy as your prize. I honestly think this is the peak of human experience, considering we evolved to have this be our single innate purpose in life

I am on the verge of tears just to think about it.

There is this petite girl with big blue eyes and perfect skin I had a crush on some months ago.

I would imagine us having sex in a missionary position while I play with her hair and gaze into her eyes and tell her how much I love her, then proceed to liberate my seeds deep into her cervix.

I get goosebumps every time I imagine the two of us having this precious moment together, enjoying each other's bodies. It is the most pleasurable carnal experience a man can have.

Cumming inside your mums pussy is better​

What a cucked thread. You are pathetic. A foid could have written this.

I would exchange all the pussies in the world for power. That's the only thing that matters. Sex is just one of lifes pleasures just like heroine or gardening or whatever. Cumming inside a BEAUTIFUL woman? Yeah maybe that's great. You acting like cumming in some average woman is so great, sad.
Get the fuck off this forum then you braindead.
This is a forum for incels, INVOLUNTARY CELIBATE.
If you are not interested in romantic relationship with a woman then fuck off from here because you're not an incel.
Fucking retarded "muh muh I hate women, I don't need women, kill all women" ... yeah fuck of you autistic basement dweller to a forum that isn't called "incels.is", maybe read up the definition of involuntary celibate.
Fucking retarded 2023 gray basement dweller, trying to lecture some 2021 user who actually suffers from his inceldom.
Get lost you piece of shit.

What is the use of being mentally obsessed with something you can NEVER have? Exactly, zero use.
It's called "healthy sexdrive" and "need of belonging" and every mammal on the planet has it you absolute brain-fried r e t a r d.

You fucking piece of nigger garbage. You are lower than the dirt beneath my shoes. NEVER REPLY TO ME FUCKING AGAIN. YOU PIECE OF SUBHUMAN SHIT. YOU NIGGER KIKE PIECE OF VERMIN.
I know that you are NOTHING.
Some basement dwelling WEEB white fat piece of shit. I know pets that are more dangerous than you, you complete irrelevant waste of air.

Fuck man it's the only thing I want a loving woman beside me

Cumming inside your mums pussy is better​

Tom and jerry what

absolutely brutal. you nor I nor anyone here will ever get to experience this

Do you think there could be anything better? A girl loving you so deeply that she accepts you in the most intimate way a human can, opening herself up to you completely and telling you she wants you on a subconscious, biological level. It essentially validates one's biological existence as a human, having your genetic material accepted by the opposite sex.

And then there's the fact that this person has such an animalistic desire for you that she's willing or even wants to take your cum inside her, even though it essentially takes a little piece of her being away forever everytime (this is why foids fail to pair bond after the cock carousel). On a girl with few or no bodies, she is showing you that you are the dominant male in the hierarchy and have claimed her pussy as your prize. I honestly think this is the peak of human experience, considering we evolved to have this be our single innate purpose in life
Yes, but I will NEVER experience this :feelsjuice:

I could think of quite a few things that are better, but yeah this is near the top.

I am on the verge of tears just to think about it.

There is this petite girl with big blue eyes and perfect skin I had a crush on some months ago.

I would imagine us having sex in a missionary position while I play with her hair and gaze into her eyes and tell her how much I love her, then proceed to liberate my seeds deep into her cervix.

I get goosebumps every time I imagine the two of us having this precious moment together, enjoying each other's bodies. It is the most pleasurable carnal experience a man can have.
over

AS A TEEN ON A TEEN STACY