Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Cum dumpster who Meeks dumped miscarries his Chadspawn

mikepence

mikepence

Major
★★
Remember when Jeremy Meeks cheated on his wife with that rich girl? Turns out his original wife miscarried his kid after she found out. Honestly a good thing for the countless incels who would have been bullied by Meeks Jr throughout school and life. Also a potent blackpill: she fucked him after she KNEW he was cheating on her with this heiress.

"Melissa went on to reveal that even after those pictures came out, Jeremy and her had sex again one last time. “He told me he wanted a divorce, but a few days later he came to the house, and we went swimming with the kids,” Melissa continued. “I went upstairs for a shower. He came up to shower and one thing led to another. Emotions were running pretty high, and we ended up sleeping together. He swore to me he hadn’t slept with Chloe and said he’d be back the next day to talk.”
http://hollywoodlife.com/2018/03/30/melissa-meeks-pregnant-jeremy-baby-miscarriage-chloe-green/

Chad lives on a completely different dimension, man.

Honestly I doubt females even care about male commitment, at least not in the way that men do. Her brain is just wired to appease Meeks no matter what choices he takes. Gross

this chad won't even spend his money on good vidya or anything he'll blow it all on dumb shit like supercars

Damn, all because of genetics.