Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Culture is downstream from the internet, the internet is dictated by the terminally online.

SeetheBot9000

SeetheBot9000

Veteran
★★★★
An interesting thought is that Facebook has over 2 billion active monthly users compared to a meager 300 million for Twitter-but yet it seems like Twitter is so much more influential? The answer lays in the aforementioned terminally online. Consider also that only a quarter of Americans even use Twitter, furthermore only a quarter of all users make up 97% of tweets. Despite this, Twitter is widely considered to be the public forum of the world (or at least the western world). Why is this? It is because Facebook focuses on friends and private groups, whereas every tweet is a public statement that anyone can read, even if they are not following you or even logged into the platform. Another factor is the fact that basically anyone influential WILL use twitter, even if the overall userbase is far smaller than Facebook. Facebook is dominated by the average Joe, Twitter is dominated by politicians, celebrities and microcelebrities/public figures, ranging from having significantly sized following in the millions to moderate followings in the 10k-100k ranges. What this all means is that even though the userbase is small, that happens on Twitter can literally set the cultural agenda that seeps into the mainstream, real life culture, affecting all of us even if so many of us are ignorant of the influence.

One key example is the huge boom in the transgender/gay agenda, from being a minor, niche element of culture and mostly the subject of ridicule in movies and tv to now being one of the biggest societal talking points of the 21st century, being taught in schools, having their flags dominate in major cities. All this absurd shit can be traced to a few thousand autistic people from tumblr, which blew up when the tumblr exodus happened and they all went to twitter and thus their insanity became mainstream.

But it isn't just twitter, Reddit is also extremely influential in online discourse despite having only 430 million monthly users, and much of reddit culture is downstream from 4chan, which has a mere 22 million monthly users, many of which are lurkers or who make only a few posts. Most posts and OC on these sites is created by a tiny minority of power users. And yet consider the 2016 election, which arguably was hugely influenced by these sites, especially 4chan, with Trump becoming elected (I find it unlikely that he would have been without the effect of meme culture). The user dynamic of imageboards is different from that of sites like Reddit and Twitter, with more of a "hivemind" collective consciousness developing and natural formation of memetic dialogue, as compared to Reddit and Twitter which tend to have a more top down approach, Reddit content being heavily influenced by a handful of moderators and Twitter by the power-tweeters.

Another example of extreme influences would be Youtube and Twitch commentators. These figureheads tend to react to and opine on issues of the day, and huge numbers of people tune in to hear their opinions, in many case having their own opinions effectively molded by them. Where once Youtube was a place for cat videos and animations, it is now dominated by reaction content in various forms, where early Twitch was about playing videogames, it has now become the hub for yet more opinionators to shape the public discourse (and Twitch thots to show their tits ofc). For examples from these platforms think of Penguinz0 and Hasan Abi, both individuals being extremely famous and influential to the culture, not for having talent of any kind, but simply for their ability to react to things and spout inane comments that their slavish fanbases will eat up.

Hell, even the incels are not guilt-free from all this. Our culture would certainly not exist at this level if it were not for the modern internet. Yes ER-ers are arguably the major factor in incels becoming mainstream, but never would have there been any sustained momentum and growth if not for discussion areas like incel subreddits and incel forums. So do I entirely disparage the modern internet? No, there are many truths that I never would have come to realize if not for sites like 4chan and .is, and I likely would have remained a disgruntled sub-normie, forever knowing there was something wrong but never being able to fully come to grips with it, rather than becoming the blackpilled understander of how fucked things are that I actually am. But the internet spreads bluepill faster than it does blackpill, and it creates more harm than it has ever solved, or at least that is how I see it. The normie hoard are controlled by the elite of internet figureheads, shitposters, opinionaters and moderators, far more effectively than radio or TV could ever hope to achieve. Overall, it has been a detriment to society but in the long run I think that it will be a boon for those of us that have hope to transcend the bullshit of society, find our own purpose, cut the cord with everything and embrace the whitepill.

KtTXdlL

TL;DR A handful of sites dominate the internet, and a handful of users dominate those sites. The internet dominates modern culture. Ergo, a minority of internet users dominate modern culture.

Who or want influences the minority of dominant users?

Do you fathom a Dark Enlightenment could be possible stemming from 8kun, 4chan and .is? An Eclipse like event where we brand everyone with Internet access with the blackpill. After all, some of us are terminally online, I am one of such subhumans for example.

That question is above my paygrade.
Do you fathom a Dark Enlightenment could be possible stemming from 8kun, 4chan and .is? An Eclipse like event where we brand everyone with Internet access with the blackpill. After all, some of us are terminally online, I am one of such subhumans for example.
It's already happening, but not everyone will be affected. There is a major split in online consciousness between the blackpillers and the bluepillers. A lot of people are actually going to become more bluepilled as time goes on. So you'll end up with a society of extremes where you'll have the extremely bluepilled and extremely blackpilled engaged in constant culture war. Whoever wins these culture battles will then go on to sway the world of the normie masses, who won't really know what is going on either way but will be influenced.

But yeah, those of us that are terminally online on this side do have power, I think that much has already been made clear.

Yeah, I’ve been saying this. Pretty much all zoomer culture besides mainstream music and fashion (which is influenced by black culture) can be traced back to incels and wignats online

Private interests who want to steer the culture, narrative, and public consciousness towards the directions they desire. This is why so many "influencers" sell themselves out. To whom? Well... That's a who's who of speculation, but typically it's the leftist, technocratic oligarchy who are under the thumb of even greater political and economic forces.

High IQ post. A small group of people influence the general culture and today Twitter is cited by news sources.

this is I keep telling these teeny idiots here. Get off Tinder and go into the real. Some bitch will like you and suck your dick because your chemical smell can makes a womans pussy wet incase you didnt know
But fcukers sit here complaining about Tinder yet official studies show that WAY more men use online dating apps than women thats why hey choose Chad.

Majority of incels are volcel because they can get landwhales, uglies, grannys, cripples; abos etc. But choose to remain stuck at home because the internet is more nice than licking, sucking and fucking a landwhale, ugly or granny. Infact I rather masterbate than do that. But I am wizard so I dont care and I beat my dick like it owes me money.
But youngsters must go into the world and leave online shit for us rotting olders. Youngsters should live, fuck grannys get their dicks sucked by landwhales and JB's, travel instead of rotting on Tinder.

Private interests who want to steer the culture, narrative, and public consciousness towards the directions they desire. This is why so many "influencers" sell themselves out. To whom? Well... That's a who's who of speculation, but typically it's the leftist, technocratic oligarchy who are under the thumb of even greater political and economic forces.
Interesting. We are just puppets on a string.

OP made a good, insightful post.

Interesting. We are just puppets on a string.

OP made a good, insightful post.
You and I aren't. Not yet anyway. Not until we gain influence and then are approached to sell out or get out.

Great post. Makes me hate humanity as a singular entity even more now that I see how it is so easily steered by morons.

Relative good Post

Pretty much all zoomer culture besides mainstream music and fashion (which is influenced by black culture) can be traced back to incels and wignats online
at this point in gen z you can easily tell who is your enemy and who isn't simply by how they dress and what music they listen to. You don't even have to bring up politics because there is too much heat surrounding it that can leave you ostracized and canceled.

Yeah its true. Its also extremely small portion of the population who are these SJW 4th wave cultural marxist pedo feminists, but they are extremely loud. Also journalists tend to be leftist so they also spout this bullshit on the media which just amplifies it

at this point in gen z you can easily tell who is your enemy and who isn't simply by how they dress and what music they listen to. You don't even have to bring up politics because there is too much heat surrounding it that can leave you ostracized and canceled.
Assuming you mean anyone who dresses like a normie and listens to rap is an enemy

Tbh I disagree a bit cause I’ve met some people who follow normie culture just to blend in but are based in secret