Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Cuddling.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
So I heard awhile back that cuddling helps with depression yet no female is willing to even do something as small as cuddle with any of us. :/

i find it disgusting to imagine doing something as intimate as cuddling with a female (or another human, for that matter). animals, though, sure.

cuddling is CUCKED

i find it disgusting to imagine doing something as intimate as cuddling with a female (or another human, for that matter). animals, though, sure.
I agree. I feel very uncomfortable when even family members try to cuddle me.

Are you on the autistic spectrum? That’s probably the reason why in my case tbh.

Cuddling is heroin.

@knajjd you trickster I thought u were supposed to be dead..

Schrodinger’sKnajjd tbh

Each to their own but I want a female to do that with as you can tell.
Cuddling is heroin.

Schrodinger’sKnajjd tbh
I need that kind of female attention badly.
cuddling is CUCKED
Why?

There was some chad who paid prostitutes to cuddle exclusively on several different occasions.

There was some chad who paid prostitutes to cuddle exclusively on several different occasions.
I would rather be cuddled by a female for real than have a female only cuddling me just for the money.

I’d believe it if it were sex

i used to cuddle with my parents or grandma at various points in my life. it is a very nice experience. i had wished to do this as an adult but unfortunately i am ugly and no woman would dare touch me with a 10 foot pole even if all i wanted to do is cuddle quietly in bed or on a sofa.

and im not about to spend hundreds of dollars for just cuddling. fuck that shit

i used to cuddle with my parents or grandma at various points in my life. it is a very nice experience. i had wished to do this as an adult but unfortunately i am ugly and no woman would dare touch me with a 10 foot pole even if all i wanted to do is cuddle quietly in bed or on a sofa.

and im not about to spend hundreds of dollars for just cuddling. fuck that shit
I understand that you don’t wanna pay to cuddle. I don’t either. Someone of the opposite gender should be willing to do it for free and actually put up with me rather than putting up with me just for the money,
:yes:

I agree. I feel very uncomfortable when even family members try to cuddle me.

Are you on the autistic spectrum? That’s probably the reason why in my case tbh.
who knows? i haven't been diagnosed w/ it, or anything. i really do hate people touching me in any way, though. even a poke makes me go crazy.

Cuddling is heroin.

Schrodinger’sKnajjd tbh
are you joking? we've talked on the discord...

I would rather be cuddled by a female for real than have a female only cuddling me just for the money.
yea but due to your incel looks that is fantasy, so its more like do you want to cuddle for paying money or never cuddle.

I hope I will be able to wagecuck enough to find a self hating deathnic village whore, but my money is ((jbw)) is bullshit

yea but due to your incel looks that is fantasy, so its more like do you want to cuddle for paying money or never cuddle.

I hope I will be able to wagecuck enough to find a self hating deathnic village whore, but my money is ((jbw)) is bullshit
I see your point.

who knows? i haven't been diagnosed w/ it, or anything. i really do hate people touching me in any way, though. even a poke makes me go crazy.

are you joking? we've talked on the discord...
Ya but after that.. people said u died.. idk what to believe anymore..

It's strange, I often fantasize about cuddling(and crave it deeply), yet at the same time I normally don't like being touched. I'm not sure which feeling to believe.

It's strange, I often fantasize about cuddling(and crave it deeply), yet at the same time I normally don't like being touched. I'm not sure which feeling to believe.
You might not like being touched in general but you could like it if it was romantically but I don’t know.

Its hard to imagine anyone wanting to get that close to my face

Cuddling means letting her fart on you all night. :feelswhat:

better than nothing.

Its great tbh. I feel good and safe but at the same time, i dont like too much contact
used to cuddle with my parents or grandma at various points in my life. it is a very nice experience. i
same

Hard cope buddy boyo. Its because you have minimal experience of such things which makes you feel that way.

Idk. They were saying he died of alcohol poisoning.
It sounds believable to an extent. But he lives with his parents and they would help him if he was in danger like that tbh.

It sounds believable to an extent. But he lives with his parents and they would help him if he was in danger like that tbh.
@knajjd take a pic holding up a paper that says “I’m not dead” on it

Hard cope buddy boyo. Its because you have minimal experience of such things which makes you feel that way.
this argument makes no sense. if lack of such things made you not want to experience them, orbiting wouldn't even exist in incel communities.

We should ban cuddling.

I disagree. Some people crave that type of attention. Only PDA related cuddling should be banned in my opinion.

We’ve come to our first disagreement out of all our valuable and efficient discussions.

Lol what if knajjd got replaced by a new knajjd?

Jk no way.
That’s what they were saying . That they supposedly got another mod to take over his account

We’ve come to our first disagreement out of all our valuable and efficient discussions.
I think we had another disagreement at one point but forgot what it was over but to be fair, while we do share the same opinions a lot, we will come across some where our views will be different.

I bet you couldn't pay a whore to cuddle with you, because it would be creepier than just a fuck.

I think we had another disagreement at one point but forgot what it was over but to be fair, while we do share the same opinions a lot, we will come across some where our views will be different.

Yes, agree to disagree.

I like cuddling with gl females tbh but I wouldn't cuddle with males.