Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cuddling is for cucks

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
Imagine getting extremely turned on and horny like a pathetic desperate little doggy just from being able to get a crumb of pussy from a :foidSoy: and lay down next to her ahahahahaha

And she DEFINITELY knows that your pathetic creepy ass is getting turned on from it like the little cuck you are even though all shes doing is letting you cuddle not even letting you fuck or giving you any pussy ahahahaha:horror:

Fucking pathetic simpering little doggy:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

The thought of cuddling with a woman seems uncomfortable to me as I have cuddled and petted my dogs for example.

cope cuddling turns me on the most

next thread: imagine being attracted to women

Imagine getting extremely turned on and horny like a pathetic desperate little doggy just from being able to get a crumb of pussy from a :foidSoy: and lay down next to her ahahahahaha

And she DEFINITELY knows that your pathetic creepy ass is getting turned on from it like the little cuck you are even though all shes doing is letting you cuddle not even letting you fuck or giving you any pussy ahahahaha:horror:

Fucking pathetic simpering little doggy:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
fuk you I want to cuddle

Would rather cuddle a hyena than a Foid

The thought of cuddling with a woman seems uncomfortable to me as I have cuddled and petted my dogs for example.
Cuddling from :foidSoy:s is only for doggies and other floofy subservient aminals

Its so cucked and emasculating to get cuddled as a male ahahahahaha:horror:

Cuddling from :foidSoy:s is only for doggies and other floofy subservient aminals

imagine being called non masculine by anime foid pfp user

beyond over jfl

Stop being a faggot, i know you only like to cuddle your cum stained bodypillow

True.