Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Cuddled with my oneitis

• Thread starter ThisLifeKillsMe
  • Start date
ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
60% - Huge brag with a long history of similar warnings
Thread theme

View: https://youtu.be/Cl5Vkd4N03Q?t=31

Shes a BPD foid and I first met her in the psychiatry and she rejected me pretty hard when I confessed to her at the end.
But over the time we met up and the last time we saw she started cuddling with me.

Let me explain,

We were chilling in my bedroom one time (still live at home) watching Dahmer on Netflix and she just sat on my bed instead lieing herself next to me (So close, but yet so far:cryfeels:) and when I asked her if she wants to lie next to me she just gave me a disgusted look and said no and said additionally that shes so tired and would fall asleep. It fucked with me pretty good.

Next time we wanted to meet on saturday because sunday was reserved for her boyfriend and she said she didnt feel well and didnt want to come:cryfeels: So she said she would come at the next day in the evening. She was again tired but agreed to meet to disagree later so I called her and she comes over for 30 min and asked via whatsapp if I wanted some Sushi so I ofc said yes and normally she doesnt put in a lot of effort into her hairstyle but this time she had a tail and wore a Tshirt where I could see her tits well instead of a hoodie. We went up, I got my balls together and asked her if she wanted to lie next to me, she agreed not too happy but obliged. All of course while we watched netflix and after some time I asked to smoke her IQOS since I forgot my cigs downstairs, she pulled out two cartridges and smoked first. When she was done I layed my hand on her shoulder to signal that it was my turn but instead of giving me her IQOS she turned and snuggled up against me. I then asked for the IQOS and she gave it to me. I smoked and while she watched I felt like I just took some Heroin, cuddling with her made me so happy. I finished and gave it back to her, she then looked ather phone and saidit was time to go.When I offered her to sleep in my bed she said she favors sleeping in her own bed and we went downstairs and she hugged me closely and said seeyou soon.

Next week she was in my city and offered me to pick me up to chill with her at home but I had an appointment with my TheRapist and she wouldve disliked it. She always asks me what I gotta do that day when she comes to my city.

Havent seen her since, but my depressionn was gone bros at that evening and the next day.

FEELS bro FEELS

is this a copypasta

I feel kinda bad for you. Still mogs me into stratosphere by having a close relationship with a female. Are you autistic or NT?

I feel kinda bad for you. Still mogs me into stratosphere by having a close relationship with a female. Are you autistic or NT?
Neither, Im kinda crazy. But not masturbating to corpses at the cemetery crazy.

Based bragcel

It's normal for incels to bring oneitises to our rooms to watch Netflix

It's normal for incels to bring oneitises to our rooms to watch Netflix
I'm kinda realizing that she
might be the way out of inceldom for me:feelskek:

How many did You bring? Did You watch Dbz Súper with her?

Re: Why do people use autism as an insult?
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190667372Tuesday, June 07, 2016 3:47 PM CDT
Simple. It is a method of magnifying an individual's "flaws" when the arguer cannot accept the sufferer's perception/evidence of a given situation. Internet imbeciles regularly resort to such tactics.
Re: yo guys what does SBing stand for
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190668408Tuesday, June 07, 2016 4:01 PM CDT
"Script Building," perhaps?

Re: Anyone watching Dragonball Super?
Subjective_Anon
Png

#200238730Monday, October 17, 2016 2:48 PM CDT
"Zam worn out" Hmm. I'm not so sure about this. Makaioshin is immortal, yes? I would think that this extends to Ki consumption as well.
Re: I made up this poem in my class today
Subjective_Anon
Png

#200239080Monday, October 17, 2016 2:56 PM CDT
"Eczema"? This is more applicable to "Epidermolysis bullosa."
Re: Anyone watching Dragonball Super?

Average "incel" on chads.is

kinda sounds like she is preg and looking to secure a cuck
for the very least I am fairly certain she was raw dogged and cream pied recently

kinda sounds like she is preg and looking to secure a cuck
for the very least I am fairly certain she was raw dogged and cream pied recently
She doesn't want kids and has a bf anyway.

But how do they say: a woman is never in a relationship anyways

Thread theme

View: https://youtu.be/Cl5Vkd4N03Q?t=31

Shes a BPD foid and I first met her in the psychiatry and she rejected me pretty hard when I confessed to her at the end.
But over the time we met up and the last time we saw she started cuddling with me.

Let me explain,

We were chilling in my bedroom one time (still live at home) watching Dahmer on Netflix and she just sat on my bed instead lieing herself next to me (So close, but yet so far:cryfeels:) and when I asked her if she wants to lie next to me she just gave me a disgusted look and said no and said additionally that shes so tired and would fall asleep. It fucked with me pretty good.

Next time we wanted to meet on saturday because sunday was reserved for her boyfriend and she said she didnt feel well and didnt want to come:cryfeels: So she said she would come at the next day in the evening. She was again tired but agreed to meet to disagree later so I called her and she comes over for 30 min and asked via whatsapp if I wanted some Sushi so I ofc said yes and normally she doesnt put in a lot of effort into her hairstyle but this time she had a tail and wore a Tshirt where I could see her tits well instead of a hoodie. We went up, I got my balls together and asked her if she wanted to lie next to me, she agreed not too happy but obliged. All of course while we watched netflix and after some time I asked to smoke her IQOS since I forgot my cigs downstairs, she pulled out two cartridges and smoked first. When she was done I layed my hand on her shoulder to signal that it was my turn but instead of giving me her IQOS she turned and snuggled up against me. I then asked for the IQOS and she gave it to me. I smoked and while she watched I felt like I just took some Heroin, cuddling with her made me so happy. I finished and gave it back to her, she then looked ather phone and saidit was time to go.When I offered her to sleep in my bed she said she favors sleeping in her own bed and we went downstairs and she hugged me closely and said seeyou soon.

Next week she was in my city and offered me to pick me up to chill with her at home but I had an appointment with my TheRapist and she wouldve disliked it. She always asks me what I gotta do that day when she comes to my city.

Havent seen her since, but my depressionn was gone bros at that evening and the next day.

FEELS bro FEELS

You're on my ignore list for being a bragging fakecel. You should be banned.

Even if this was a joke, I still think you shouldn't be allowed leniency in case people start bending the rules.

Fakest fakecell, Rhaast would be proud

she doesn't want kids with YOU
No, she just doesn't like kids.

My halfsister never wanted kids either.

That's the problem with this forum, barely anyone has past experience with women and a good part of the community is autistic

That's the problem with this forum, barely anyone has past experience with women and a good part of the community is autistic
yeah not everyone is as chad and wise as you

This Chad kills me!

That’s what’s good about this forum, it’s not intended for sexhavers

BPD girls always have multiple bfs I don’t recommend it though. Revert to Islam and abandon degeneracy

*Sees title*

*Doesn't read*