Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Cuddle or Sex

Cuddle or Sex

• Cuddle

Votes: 25 56.8%
  • Sex

Votes: 19 43.2%

• Total voters
Kellercel

Kellercel

Recruit
★★
Would you rather cuddle with a foid that you love and she loves you too or would you rather have sex with a random foid

cuddling would be nice but i would choose sex :feelsUnreal:

Good question. Younger cels will choose sex, but wizards like myself just want someone to cuddle with. I have been hugging my pillow for 30 years, I want to cuddle with a foid - just not a black foid.

I would fuck a black foid, and never talk to her again.

Why not both? :ahegao:

I don't believe that you can "fall in love" until you have sex with her

I got my kitty cat to snuggles with.

Brocel, you made me start thinking of my oneitis. Fuck, now I'm emotional, and I have work in three hours. :feelsrope:

At this point sex as I'm too old to be wondering what a vagina feels like without paying for it.

Masterbate before hand, then cuddle

(the fuck is the word error detector thinking I am trying to spell Maserati? :feelswhat:)

Welp I'm sure those cars have better performance than I'll ever have, I cant even take my Dick for a Test drive :feelsseriously:

cuddles and hugs

they are connected

I don't believe that you can "fall in love" until you have sex with her
I swear to God, I never fall in love.
I never fall in love, but I can't get enough of it.

I rather cuddle with a girl I was in love with than just have sex with a random foid. Cuddling seems far more intimate. I prefer intimate sex also. I would love to have intimate sex with a girl that I loved then fall fast asleep cuddling with Her.

Depends on my mood. But i will definitely need to fuck her a lot

Cuddling. I’m more interested in that tbh

What about struggle hugs?

Good question. Younger cels will choose sex, but wizards like myself just want someone to cuddle with. I have been hugging my pillow for 30 years, I want to cuddle with a foid - just not a black foid.

I would fuck a black foid, and never talk to her again.
Yep, cuddle for me too. I posted about this once: there is no masturbation for hugging. Cooming provides decent satisfaction to sex urges but no solo action satisfies craving for affection.

i want to cuddle if I could cuddle for as long as possible.

But if the cuddle had time limits, then I would take the sex.

I cant imagine the pleasure of a vagina wanting to please you just for existing. But you can also feel that pleasure waking up next to a girl that spend the night hugging you because she loves you :ahegao:

Last edited:
Depends on how I see the foid and my mood.

My penis doesn't work so i don't have a choice

I just want to spoon my oneitis and fall asleep as my bulge is tightly compressed between our bodies... Sex will come in the morning when I have a hard on :feelsgah:

sexuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu