Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

CuckWaffles is dead

Oh at first I thought you meant he actually died lmao.

Gynocentric world wins again

I hope everyone here who got scammed by this grifter for ratings realizes how stupid they are.

Gynocentric world wins again

He looks a slimmer version of Ethan from the Sidemen. With his newfound status, he might as well be an HTN.

If his acct got nuked that is one thing but this is just him quitting. Fuck that normfag

He's a mogger anyway (compared to me atleast). Who cares

This guy still has a couple of secret channels. "Modern women archives" narrator sounds just like him. He is tries to hide his voice in those channels but its easy to tell.

Fucking normie, I hope he gets cucked and ropes himself. He got his crumbs of pussy and changed his opinion.

That clown got all of his ideas from incel websites and turned them to money. Probably a millionare

This kind of content never interested me it's so fucking gay but yeah this is the mainstream face of the blackpill : muh "face ratings" :feelskek: incels did this to themselves with all the autistic LMS shit instead of focusing on the fundamental stuff like taking women's rights away. It's over.

This kind of content never interested me it's so fucking gay but yeah this is the mainstream face of the blackpill : muh "face ratings" :feelskek: incels did this to themselves with all the autistic LMS shit instead of focusing on the fundamental stuff like taking women's rights away. It's over.
Pushing lookism was at least doable, there's nothing we can do about fighting Clown World nonsense.

The sad reality is that making lookism mainstream with the normies is that predictably it accomplished nothing.

This guy mogs me so hard that he's actually a fakecel. he could have any girl out there and he knows that.

idk who this is

Pushing lookism was at least doable, there's nothing we can do about fighting Clown World nonsense.

The sad reality is that making lookism mainstream with the normies is that predictably it accomplished nothing.
Yeah there was nothing to do anyway i'm just rambling out of my ass like some madman