Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

CuckTube recommended me a random Swedish and Polish video

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
CuckTube randomly recommended some videos for me, here are some screenshots.

Screenshot 20230308 235336

This is the Swedish guy.

Screenshot 20230308 235349

Apparently a toilet can watch his face for a long time and not vomit. :feelsmega:

He has 11K subs despite having a face so ugly that 99% of this forum mogs him into oblivion.

Screenshot 20230308 235626

Now the Polish dude doesn't look at bad as the Swedish gentleman, but if he'd post a picture of himself here we'd call him a Slavcel and tell him to just give up on everything in life, well... He has over a million and a half subscribers, I've seen many actual Chad's that couldn't pull those numbers.

Screenshot 20230308 235637

Screenshot 20230308 235654

This post is a reminder that just because you're ugly in life it doesn't mean that you'll amount to nothing. The top 10 richest men in the world are all Sub-5's and many were undateable freaks before they got wealthy.

Being ugly is bad, but I sometimes think that a lot of the copers on this forum (mostly those who deny the NTpill) will exaggerate the role of looks on your overal success in life.

Plus, this is also a reminder to many so-called "Racecels" who live in Asia and think that they're incels in Asia for being Asian, these men are what most White men look like, most White men don't look like Brad Pitt, nor do all White toilets look like Pamela Anderson or whomever is hot today.

Plenty of ugly men succeed in life and some even find a partner. Keep strong brocels, just because you're ugly doesn't mean that you shouldn't start your YouTube channel today, or that you should avoid applying because you're ashamed of your ugliness.

It's because the guy on the bottom has fun and quirky content. I had really enojed watching him in the past

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back