Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel CuckTears

• Thread starter Deleted member 35110
  • Start date
JFL. They are saying in the comments that pretty much everyone who had sex when they were under 16 was raped or molested. Meanwhile I heard a lot of girls bragging how they fucked some high schooler when I was in middle school.

those 2 men were probably chads

JFL. They are saying in the comments that pretty much everyone who had sex when they were under 16 was raped or molested. Meanwhile I heard a lot of girls bragging how they fucked some high schooler when I was in middle school.
Inceltears users are retarded

remember IT users are the female version of incels (as close as it can get), female normies are either on tik tok or having sex.

remember IT users are the female version of incels (as close as it can get), female normies are either on tik tok or having sex.
That was what I suspected. They were probably asexual through their teens and didn't even try to interact with any men

Yes, they say it's rape because if they admit to consentual threesome as a 12 years old to 2 16-17 years old she becomes a slut.

Has every single woman on the planet been raped? I refuse to believe this.

>fuck them incels
Is it some retarded kind of joke or what?

Don’t they have anything better to do, if anything incel tears is just bringing more publicity to us and informing more men about this community. They can’t take down this site.

I'm sorry for her, but why be angry with literal virgin males

Lol at believing it was rape. She was in a cornfield with 2 guys what did she think was gonna happen jfl women are so retarded literally braindead. This foid probably still fingers herself to this memory whenever she wants chad. Which is probably 5 times a day.

jfl why is she spending time looking at our forums to know when a thread is made about her

pathetic, if you life was so good you wouldn't be spending time on here with us incels :feelsokman:

Last edited: