Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cucktears?

SilentSoup

SilentSoup

Officer
★★
What's the deal with cucktears?  People here talk about it a lot so I looked at it.

It seems like multiple people in that subreddit keep going on this forum and screenshotting shit, making fun of us.  They seem like really disgusting voyeurs.  That's such a normie thing: yeah, yeah, hit him while he's down!  Fuck incel losers am I right?  It's like they really don't want any incels to have a place to vent.  Like, does it hurt anyone for losers to have our own place to speak online?  

I remember this other subreddit called Shit Reddit Says which was mostly bitchy cunts trying to bully everyone they didn't agree with, the tone seems so similar.  Is cucktears part of the SRS "fempire"?

What's the solution to this shit?

True, since r/incels is banned now many of them have lost interest in us. It's a dying subreddit now. They pulling as many strings as they can to screenshot as edgy posts possible which is clearly not happening since a lot less trolls here than on reddit.

They are responsible for our falldown, literally a witch hunt subreddit that screenshoted comments and threads that were deleted by the mods seconds later (many of those accounts were falseflaggers brigader from that sub tbt), the cuck that created that sub was literally banned by the admins for doxing.

Yet they are still there and we were banned, prove that Spez and the other assholes don`t give a shit about implementing their own rules but to pander to the leftist redditor that want a safe space.

Also i suggest you to check niggertears, an parody sub made from a user there, let`s see what sub will be banned first by the cuckmins.

knajjd said:
that shithole is dying. the best thing to do is ignore the garbage as it slowly decomposes.

So true. People here need to quit going there and let it die. Now that they can no longer brigade and mass downvote, they have no other way to cope with their shitty existence and will soon find other means to cope.

They'll quickly lose their relevance now that /r/incels is gone, especially if people here stop making threads about them.

They can't do anything to us now that we have our own website and our host won't shut us down as long as we don't host illegal content, which we don't.

As to why they do what they do, it's pretty clear people on subs like those are unhappy with their own lives and many are incel themselves.  Others are in relationships they're not happy with...guys with cheating wives/girlfriends, guys in "poly" marriages/relationships, and women married to betabux guys they're not attracted to.  They need someone to look down on to feel better about themselves and since they're SJWs, it needs to be a politically correct target.

Normal people who are in healthy relationships don't obsess over some small online community with zero relevance in real life.

A common mistake made here is assuming cucktears posters are "normies". Most of them are incels, homosexuals, and sjws.

It is best to just ignore them. They have no power here.

blackcel said:
It is best to just ignore them. They have no power here.

My penis gets hard every time I'm reminded they have literally 0 power here.