Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cucktears uses a midget dating a tranny as an example of woman liking short guys.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-

Lol the cucks are losing their minds any time someone brings up the fact thats a man not a woman so it doesn't count. "Umm excuse me? Trans woman are just as female as non trans woman" these people are delusional.

One has to wonder if midgets are so short that it becomes a commodity to date them and they gain value because of just how freakishly short they are.

Obviously not, but I wonder.

One has to wonder if midgets are so short that it becomes a commodity to date them and they gain value because of just how freakishly short they are.

If you look at foid's height preference, you'd find it to be rather extreme.

Midgets do have the advantage where they can become movie/tv stars easily with very minimal acting ability.

Literally one case out of millions, normies are incapable to think about it, 99.9% of femoids would reject a short guy

Literally one case out of millions, normies are incapable to think about it, 99.9% of femoids would reject a short guy
And that's not even a woman so their exception doesn't work.

And they wonder why we hate them.

Really, how can you use THAT as an example...

Nobody wants to fuck a nigress.

She probably leeches his disability money and cucks him to oblivion...

Starting to understand the obsessive hatred they have with us.

I wouldn't put it past foids to date a midget for virtue signaling/attention whoring purposes. It's like how people say you're a saint if you date an acid-faced victim, but they point fingers and laugh when you date a regular uggo.
View attachment 27973
Starting to understand the obsessive hatred they have with us.
Jfl at them. On any heightismexposed twitter account, we can see that black foids are the most likely to be rude loudmouths. They hate us so we hate them.

Here is another.

Just be reality show midget theory.

Attachments

• 9e3d8aacfd2b4b1121c045e703147b52.jpg
    9e3d8aacfd2b4b1121c045e703147b52.jpg
    230.6 KB · Views: 96
It's a man. It doesn't think like a woman. It doesn't behave like a woman. Because the truth is, it's just a man who mutilated himself.
Screenshot this post.

It's a man. It doesn't think like a woman. It doesn't behave like a woman. Because the truth is, it's just a man who mutilated himself.
Screenshot this post.
And he still has the dick, he didn't even get rid of it.
That midget is getting rammed by BBC.

Just fuck a tranny bro

>1168 updoots
Damn, these people are fucking delusional

As a 5'2" shortcel, this shit makes me rage.

She is black, doesn’t count

Exception not the rule
Funny how they make excuses to circumvent our issues
And then they turn around and say “it’s what is inside that matters” therapy doesn’t do shit. They take you as a fool and believe they can trick you into acting “normal”
And then they treat you like shit for being short. What hypocrites.

Last edited:
I love how we are conveniently left out of the picture
Even my therapist blows it off like it’s not a problem. What a fool