Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cucktears told Me I Should Become a Productive Member of Society

J

jvreturns

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 22, 2017
Posts
473
So after all those years of being bullied, mistreatment, taken advantage of and
rejected/outcasted by this shit society and the stupid cruel people in it,
now I must become a productive member?
After being treated like trash for NO FUCKING REASON, when I was nice and kind, now
I must bend down some more to take more up the ass?

This is the reason why I hate normies. They are evil sociopaths accepted by their equally sick peers and this horrific society and they cant see the evils of this nasty world since they themselves are evil demons. 
And they want me to support such a system?

Just LOL at that. NO FUCKING WAY.

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.84)][font=medium-content-sans-serif-font,]It is No Measure of Health to Be Well Adjusted to a Profoundly Sick Society”[/font][/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.84)][font=medium-content-serif-font, Georgia, Cambria,]Jiddu Krishnamurti [/font][/color]
 
FUARK at your post I relate so much, now i just rot in my room
 
Never, ever listen to CuntTears. They are a bunch of women worshipping feminists. It's literally impossible for them to have any empathy whatsoever for male problems.
 
Lol damn. Those people on that sub are subhuman scum.
 
Joining the revolution is being a productive member of society.
 
ItheIthe said:
Joining the revolution is being a productive member of society.

jihad=holy war
 
Contributing to a society that hates you, excludes you and deprives you of social and sexual pleasure makes you a cuckold.

Just lol at some retards who want you to "man up" and be productive. Just them trying to shame you into being a docile, compliant beta provider for not just one woman, but for all of society.


nausea said:
ItheIthe said:
Joining the revolution is being a productive member of society.
jihad=holy war

Ameen my brother.
 
Namecel said:
Contributing to a society that hates you, excludes you and deprives you of social and sexual pleasure makes you a cuckold.

Just lol at some retards who want you to "man up" and be productive. Just them trying to shame you into being a docile, compliant beta provider for not just one woman, but for all of society.






you are perfectly describing the "lives" of cucks

you know why I am "nausea"?  because everytime I think about the whole situation we are in I get nausea and conatus (literally)
 
nausea said:
Namecel said:
Contributing to a society that hates you, excludes you and deprives you of social and sexual pleasure makes you a cuckold.
Just lol at some retards who want you to "man up" and be productive. Just them trying to shame you into being a docile, compliant beta provider for not just one woman, but for all of society.




you are perfectly describing the "lives" of cucks
you know why I am "nausea"? because everytime I think about the whole situation we are in I get nausea and conatus (literally)



Wallahi I have transcended that feeling. All I feel for the situation we are in and today's society/sexuality is utter disdain. I am already too apathetic/removed from it all to really feel sick.
 
Namecel said:
Wallahi I have transcended that feeling. All I feel for the situation we are in and today's society/sexuality is utter disdain. I am already too apathetic/removed from it all to really feel sick.

I don't know how my sensations will evolve ... I have to work and be exposed to suicidefuel and ragefuel on a fucking daily basis

I cope with jihad videos and music, and this forum
 
nausea said:
Namecel said:
Wallahi I have transcended that feeling. All I feel for the situation we are in and today's society/sexuality is utter disdain. I am already too apathetic/removed from it all to really feel sick.
I don't know how my sensations will evolve ... I have to work and be exposed to suicidefuel and ragefuel on a fucking daily basis
I cope with jihad videos and music, and this forum

Glad I don't have to work yet. would rather kill myself before having to resort to being a wageslave at this point.

Keep breathing brother. A day will come when all the lies will come crashing down and the whole rotten earth wil be swallowed up in darkness.
 
BeepBeepAmJeep said:
Never, ever listen to CuntTears. They are a bunch of women worshipping feminists. It's literally impossible for them to have any empathy whatsoever for male problems.

legit.
 

Similar threads

RealSchizo
Replies
9
Views
342
FrenchSandNigger
FrenchSandNigger
Aquiline
Replies
13
Views
736
Julaybib
Julaybib
Misogynist Vegeta
Replies
12
Views
801
SteelCentaur
SteelCentaur
Darth Aries
Replies
13
Views
616
Ventingblackpiller
Ventingblackpiller
turbosperg
Replies
2
Views
381
IronsideCel
IronsideCel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top