Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Cucktears think that a student should be expelled for complimenting a girl’s legs

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
01280D22 43F7 4D57 A59C D581AC72C9D8

This is surprising, even for Cucktears standards.

The subject of their post is saying how they almost got expelled for the horrendous crime of... saying another girl has nice legs.

Don’t get me wrong, the comment could be unwanted and viewed as harassment of sort, but EXPULSION? In the worst case, maybe detention. But expulsion is way too far.

Anyway, I thought that Cucktears would agree, but it turns out they don’t, as this comment saying that expulsion is a wee bit too far got downvoted 78 times.

Cucks are worthless, annoying rodents.

They want him dead for daring to speak about m'lady's legs.

TLDR: Student gets expelled for being ugly

If I get one comment in school about the way I look I’m going straight to the office to file a complaint.

both are retarded, why would you ego-boost a whore?

If he was Chad, he would have been sucked off on the spot.

both are retarded, why would you ego-boost a whore?
She takes pleasure in the compliments she gets from men while proceeding to report them for it. Don’t bite the hand that feeds you, whore.

Question is, if chad was somehow given the same treatment when he said a chick had nice legs, would he be under threat of expulsion or would people just laugh it off?

Question is, if chad was somehow given the same treatment when he said a chick had nice legs, would he be under threat of expulsion or would people just laugh it off?
I think we all already know the answer to that one.

Aaah good old cucktears, don't look at women, don't talk to a women, always remember they are superior beings and only superior beings can talk to them.

Just supress your sexuality, bro !
Just dont act like a male, bro !
Just mind castrate yourself, bro !

A lot of them probably do a lot creepier stuff and are trying to compensate.

"Your legs look nice" is not harassment. Otherwise every compliment is.

He should be expelled for female worship and the female should be killed off on the spot for being a whore.

I went and looked deeper into the comment, and IncelTears agrees, "your legs look nice" is not harassment. Problem is, they refuse to believe the school went too far. "He must've said more than he's admitting to. There must've been context he's not talking about." That's their defense.

I went and looked deeper into the comment, and IncelTears agrees, "your legs look nice" is not harassment. Problem is, they refuse to believe the school went too far. "He must've said more than he's admitting to. There must've been context he's not talking about." That's their defense.
Of course they would think that. If the female was the perpetrator in this case, they would say the school was being too harsh on her

This

How the fuck are legs even sexual. Yeah some men find legs sexy. But same goes for hair, feet, armpits, voices and elbows.
What? If I complement a girl's hair would I get expelled?

Fuck, I'm glad I dropped out.

There is no reason to interact with foids as a non-chad

This

How the fuck are legs even sexual. Yeah some men find legs sexy. But same goes for hair, feet, armpits, voices and elbows.
What? If I complement a girl's hair would I get expelled?

Fuck, I'm glad I dropped out.
Based NEET

in 5 years, you will be expelled for talking to a girl about homework if your under a 6/10.
also inb4 "thats a slippery slope!" :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

The rules that ugly men have to follow in 2019 about not approaching or even looking at women are very similar to the rules that black men had to follow regarding white women in the segregated South in the 1950s.

in 5 years, you will be expelled for talking to a girl about homework if your under a 6/10.
also inb4 "thats a slippery slope!" :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
”Slippery slope” isn’t a fallacy, it’s reality.

”Slippery slope” isn’t a fallacy, it’s reality.
That explains how pedophilia is being pushed to be normalized now, at first people thought conservatives were crazy they thought that legalizing same sex marriage will lead to pedophilia being socially acceptable, of course you got soybeans who are like "slippery slope sweety!" :soy: But now look at 2019, you got 12 year old drag queens dancing in front of gay men at a gay bar. JFL at this clown world.

Imagine if a roastie called an incel ugly... Would she almost get expelled? Would she even have to talk to the administrators about it? Clear misandry and sub8h8 right here.

I'm used to this type of attitude from my work. We have to do mandatory training like every 3 months for sexual harassment. The examples are pathetically cringey that they use on the powerpoint presentation.
Not harassment: Your hair is lovely today Sally!
Harassment: That shirt really fits your body well Jenny!

No lie. I work in an office of about 90% females and they all talk shit about guys and are very lewd and degenerate in their language and how they talk. All the men in the office are always on the defensive or just don't talk at all because of how the atmosphere is. Anything wrong a man says gets reported ASAP. I've personally heard of 2 compliments to females and 1 advice given to a female and all 3 guys got written up. In 2019 it's better to just not talk to a fucking whore

Just put yourself out there! :soy:
Never talk to women in a flirtatious way! :soy:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back