Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cucktears talk like women

fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-
When i read their comments I can’t distinguish who is a guy or foid. They are all low I soy cucks. Here you can tell a guy is clearly writing but there i cant figure out seriously. It is disgusting.

they are trannies

I saw some users who write like foids tbh. Even think like one. Same morals and shit. Strangely they're all newfags like me but were busy postmaxxing.

I saw some users who write like foids tbh. Even think like one. Same morals and shit. Strangely they're all newfags like me but were busy postmaxxing.
Do i type like a foid?
I dont think i type like a foid.

Am I one of them? I’m asking cuz of the postmaxxing part.

Do I type like a filthy roast, cum guzzling, piece of shit foid to you?

(Sorry bro)

a decent amount of the fuckers who post there are whales

Here you can tell a guy is clearly writing
10178.jpg

I can't really distinguish them as a single person, they're more of a hivemind TO ME, deprived of any original thought of their own.

I can tell the difference, most of the time but I don’t actually thing about the identity of the user while reading their inane posts

I can't really distinguish them as a single person, they're more of a hivemind TO ME, deprived of any original thought of their own.
this tbh

seems like its just BrazilianSigma and 10 other cucks using sock puppet accounts tbh

High E from all the soylent they drink