Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Cucktears should have their fucking jaws broken

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
All they do is bully and harass. I have been slandered and insulted multiple times on their sub. They have even bullied a fellow incel into suicide. its about time that we start forming incel gangs to take revenge on these people, we cant let them keep attacking us over and over again

"Incel Gangs" A uprising would be better ie. bullets.

They're adulterers and cuckolds. They deserve death.

New here, what’s a cucktear?

keep in mind a lot of them are landwhales and neckbeards larping as normies. Its been said before but reddit is like social media for losers

I just saw two podcasts/"informational" videos on YouTube just within this past week, about incels. By normies. They each had 60k+ views. I swear, they never fucking learn. You're not better than anyone, you schmuck. You're getting cucked by Chad, too, you fucking fools.

i hate cucktears so fucking much

The day that cucktears that gets taken down for constant harassment and bullying will be the day they rope themselves. Better yet I should go to their houses and gun down the degenerate brains they have.

i agree weve been bullyed and oppressed for too long by those assholes we need to fuck them up

If I had my way, this is what would happen to all WKs.

Saigon+Execution.gif

I smell baiting. Do you want us to "explain" so you make another high quality post in there?

No I’m just trying to get my head around the lingo round here. Is this how you treat all your new members??

This is literally from the infamous reddit meetup in Baltimore. Its likely that a meetup any other place would look more or less the same.

Attachments

• reddit.jpg
    reddit.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 75
Id join a secret incel troll/grief/hacker group any day.

DESTROY CUCKTEARS, ENEMY #1.