Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cucktears says blackops2cel is married and has a kid

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-

They make up shit to cope with the blackpill that's orbiting around their heads but is still not ready to be consumed. As they browse our forums more the blackpill becomes stronger and stronger so they now say that bo2cel has a kid lol.

Just make stuff up theory

Yeah,with Lightning,his waifu.

He mogs me at looking manly. Also does not count, if he married ugly femorloid

he said himself that he "has no experience with girls"
No experience

bahaahaha anything to fit in these cucks narrative, imagine being so desperate to deny the lookspill that u make up random shit

Massive cope. Bluepillers convince themselves that even ugly men get laid so that they can somehow escape the brutal blackpilled truth.

Coincidentally I saw him last week in the mall in the toilets with an AK, he winked and told me not to tell anyone before he pulled down his balaclava and stormed out.:feelsEhh:

Yeah. He’s a chadlite after he wageslaved enough to pay his water bill to take a few showers

Jfl that nigga is ugly as fuck, he is 100% truecel like it or not

Sure, he is married but with inceldom.

I also went to school with him.

The picture they posted is based though. Receiving salvation from St. BlackOps2Cel sounds pretty sweet. Imagine him apologizing for your terrible life and promising you eternal life in incel heaven :feelsEhh:

what's he facebook ?
Morgan Lahaye but he deleted it in October 2018 due to the Incel community finding him
damn that pic there if he can get a gf then many here could to
Did you even read the text? He said "no experience with girls", there are also comments of foids mocking him, JFL @ u

If these photos really exist, y not just show us n get it done n over with:feelsUnreal:

It was confirmed 1.5 years ago when his FB profile was found that he is literally truecel.

He posted on a french facebook page for celibate men.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back