Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL CuckTears Replied To My Bait.

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date
B

BlackPilledOverdose

(Self Deleted)
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/wtn8sf/any_takers_ladies/

They took the bait.:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Screenshot 107

:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

If you want to help us. Just have sex with us. It's that simple really.
Screenshot 109

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:Chads can have whatever personality they want and get Foids. Look at bad boy Chads and Ted Bundy.

Screenshot 111

:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

It's called grammar. Pronouns always get capital letters. Similar to People's names, Names of Countries and Cities, Beginning of sentences and The letter I.

Thanks for the laughs CuckTears.

Attachments

• Screenshot (105).png
    Screenshot (105).png
    18.4 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
I will rape all foids (pls gib me updoots)

It's a cesspit full of soy boy foids and trannies.
Their only purpose on that subredit is to bully weak, lonely men on an obscure online forum :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: They are as pathetic as us

Getting posted by trannytears isn't that big of an accomplishment tbh. They just take whatever edgy shit you post and believe you posted it being 100% serious

Last edited:
they always fall for stupid over the top bait. :feelshaha:

Bait is the subs entire content jfl.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back