Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Cucktears removed a post about treating incels as human beings

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I saw it some minutes ago and I took a screenshot cause I knew those morons would remove it. And yes, now it's completely gone. Funny, they never remove posts who advocate for killing incels or encouraging others to report incels to the police. Fucking hate group.

IMG 20200616 164229

IMG 20200616 165202

Last edited:
They're no better than fascists, they suppress free speech, and advocate for the hatred of incels. They're bullies with a self-righteous attitude, and a stick up their ass.

They leave posts up encouraging suicide and of course all their usual bullying threads. I've collected some of them.

humanizing inkwells?! not on my watch! :soy::soy::soy:

Kill incels is good, respect incels is bad

They're no better than fascists, they suppress free speech, and advocate for the hatred of incels. They're bullies with a self-righteous attitude, and a stick up their ass.

They leave posts up encouraging suicide and of course all their usual bullying threads. I've collected some of them.
I actually find it hilarious that a group of people which active part of the community mainly exists of fags, trannies, sluts and low tier males finds joy in bullying autists, ugly and mentally ill men who vent online about being bullied and being romance/sexless.

Incels bad
Mentally ill men/women good.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back