Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cucktears really do believe you'll get laid if you are nice.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1042
  • Start date
Deleted member 1042

Deleted member 1042

-

It's no wonder there are so many "nice guys." Just look at them scramble to find justification, reward, for this good boi's behavior.

lmao. What a good boi. Hopefully some day, some where, some time, some bitch will open her legs for you.

This is what happens when you eat too many soybeans

Remember to be a good goy and maybe you'll get coochie

Well they are retarded so I wouldnt expect anything else from them

Just lower your head, don't complain and let everyone walk all over you, you don't want to be one of those toxic incels after all.

They are probably trying to create more nice guys in order to later make fun of them.

Just lower your head, don't complain and let everyone walk all over you, you don't want to be one of those toxic incels after all.
Those same people will also tell him that he should stand up for himself

being nice has gotten me nowhere in my life

They are probably trying to create more nice guys in order to later make fun of them.
Or to keep as betabux men for their future Tyrone offspring

Guy has a job, a roof over his head, is a genuine good person, and that all means nothing and he's going to die alone because he's ugly.
[QUOTE]After living on my own for 7 years I learned im a minimalist at heart I feel better the less stuff and commitments i have Thats why being car free, child free and single sits well with me i guess I like coming home after a long work day and having nothing else to think about [/QUOTE]

It's no wonder there are so many "nice guys." Just look at them scramble to find justification, reward, for this good boi's behavior.

lmao. What a good boi. Hopefully some day, some where, some time, some bitch will open her legs for you.

I think the best way to act towards women isn't to be nice or mean per se, but to be humorous, energetic, a little arrogant, organized, and with clear convictions and opinions.

If a positive attitude and being nice gets you laid, why is this man still alone?

Either way, I guess it's good that someone decided to post a non-bait post there for a change.

I wonder why they don't tell that shit to feminists, blacks, gays, etc.

"Instead of complaining about the patriarchy/racism/homophobia and feeling hateful and stressed all day, why don't you just feel grateful for what you have, i.e. a society where women aren't rape slaves, blacks aren't slaves and gays aren't hung on squares, AKA white western societies? Live with gratitude, feel happy for others' successes and your life will improve!"

Do they no nothing about human nature?

On the contrary, being nice inhibits your chances of getting laid. No girl wants a fucking DOORMAT

JFL.

In some ways this guy reminds me of myself. I live alone, I don't drive and enjoy not having a car and kids, I'm not materialistic, I'm generally independent and self sufficient, and I'm pretty level-headed - about as level headed as an incel can be expected to be - as while it can be frustrating, I'm not filled with anger and bitterness.

Based on cucktears logic, because of this, I should be able to ascend in the near future. Why, then, do girls reject me every single time I try? Why have I not been able to get even a date from approaching nearly 200 girls?

Their ignorance is truly laughable.

Nice to roastie and her children. After day of hard work

JFL.

In some ways this guy reminds me of myself. I live alone, I don't drive and enjoy not having a car and kids, I'm not materialistic, I'm generally independent and self sufficient, and I'm pretty level-headed - about as level headed as an incel can be expected to be - as while it can be frustrating, I'm not filled with anger and bitterness.

Based on cucktears logic, because of this, I should be able to ascend in the near future. Why, then, do girls reject me every single time I try? Why have I not been able to get even a date from approaching nearly 200 girls?

Their ignorance is truly laughable.
“Cause you such a weirdo .:soy:. Like be yourself, bro”. :chad:

Hey cucktears, whats my problem then?

How delusional these cucks, transgender, feminists (and the other scum who rot there), are! :lul:

And how they celebrate a not less delusional traitor/snake. :soy:

Last edited:
Fuck him. He is long gone.

This may be the most valuable IT thread. This is seriously what they want from us. Go slave for society, do everything we tell you, and suffer alone you creep.

Most incels already have ""lives""" like this. Not because they want to, it's because they have no choice. Hence, why I often promote getting on NEETbux.

Just wait quietly til you're 70 years old.

Yeah, that's a very good goy. don't question the status quo and remain a blue pilled cuck.

I agree this sort of thing is pathetic, but incels would do well to remember that being ugly doesn't grant a special exemption from essentially moral behaviour.

They are deluded idiots.

I’ve been told by multiple people that I’m one of the nicest persons they have ever met. I’m still a friendless virgin that nobody gives a shit about.

So he's copemaxxing

but im doing the same thing and clearly it isn't working out for either of us as far as ascension goes, and im not mean either

The first thing that women oham is their personality.

No, I can't have those little pleasures, you just lying to yourself. The same like buddhist people acts like they don't interested in materialistic life while it's also lying to yourself. Some people still can have little pleasures even if they lost in life lottery, while I physically can't, those little pleasures are closed for me exactly because I'm lost the lottery.

This seems like those shit though that most cucks have, "yeah my life is a mess and I'm depressed all the time, BUUUT those children in africa have it worst" as if other people having worst life situations should make me conform with all that is wrong and unjust about my life

JFL at them thinking they weren't nice enough and therefore are still virgins

I can confirm. I recently held a door for a female and became a 10/10 Giga-Chad becauseof my personality!

It's only a matter of time! Just wait for opportunity bro!
I am nicest person on this forum, ok jk I am not NICEST I guess but I am very nice and polite and somehow I am still incel.
What the fuck are they even saying? "He is that nice incel", alot of if not most incels, at least here are nice and yet they are still here.
Then you fuck him.
Lmaoo tbhtbh "um sweaty you are not my type"

Fucking degens dont know what incel means

just have fun dying alone bro dont care about it ! things will get better when you reach your 80ties BR0

I think the best way to act towards women isn't to be nice or mean per se, but to be humorous, energetic, a little arrogant, organized, and with clear convictions and opinions.
=exude power

being "nice" (aka cuckmaxxing) is neither a good nor a bad thing. it is ALL LMS. You can be a simpering, subservient, feminine pushover with Gandy's looks and still get laid, or you can be a tough, hard-working Clint Eastwood type and be invisible to women if you look like me.