Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cucktears (probably BS) made a random incel post generator

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-

I have to admit, it's more right than wrong.

What made me suspect Favellian Smegma was behind this was this tastefully salty one that popped up as soon as I clicked the link.

Screenshot perchanceorg 20191127 20 57 08

Btw, I've heard someone on braincels say that Sigma used to work as a coder.

JFL at the current state of cuck tears

Women love putting fluoride in the water until they meet a man with hunter eyes. Then they're happy being housewives.
Confession: I'm terrified of not laughing at racist jokes because I don't want people to think I'm a cuck.
:feelskek:

Lel, braziliancuckma on the defensive. He must have created an app too to post at 3 in the morning on leddit for karma.

Why respect women when you can listen to jordan peterson...? It's the only option. Liking women is technically beastiality anyway, since women are animals.

Hey fellow incels, I wrote this song about how everyone was happier in ancient times and i have a receding hairline. Support me on soundcloud.
This shit is actually hilarious af

Some highlights

Screenshot perchanceorg 20191127 21 29 06
Screenshot perchanceorg 20191127 21 28 27
Screenshot perchanceorg 20191127 21 27 26

^ I agree with this one

Screenshot perchanceorg 20191127 21 26 11
Screenshot perchanceorg 20191127 21 25 24
Screenshot perchanceorg 20191127 21 23 43
Screenshot perchanceorg 20191127 21 23 05
Screenshot perchanceorg 20191127 21 20 30
Screenshot perchanceorg 20191127 21 19 01
Screenshot perchanceorg 20191127 21 18 45
Screenshot perchanceorg 20191127 21 18 08

Why have they made this generator?

''Don't go to therapy, it's better to try to ban women from driving..''

Ehh... yes, it is. Because female driving is causing mental problems and I do not want to see it. When it is gone, the problem is gone for ever and I can be happy.

He reads this forum all the time. He's always online and when he's not posting he's reading posts from a year go to screenshot and post on IT.

Lmao, how low can they go, beyond cucked, caring enough to write a program about men who doesn't respect toilets hahahh.

I cannot open the door for someone when I am at home though.
That's the whole point, don't open the door for anyone, no one who knocks at the door can be trusted, some of them might even be female drivers.
Untitled

going to therapists is how bluepilled soyboy cucks cope with women bringing about an atheist dystopia. i almost feel sorry for them.
Just thinking about how we need to be closer to god makes me want to listen to jordan peterson.
Friendly reminder that women voting is the reason incel subs got banned.
:feelskek:
This is Gold

Lifefuel for postmaxxers

I don't entirely disagree with any of these ngl

Screenshot perchanceorg 20191127 23 17 22
Screenshot perchanceorg 20191127 23 17 08
Screenshot perchanceorg 20191127 23 15 30
Screenshot perchanceorg 20191127 23 15 12
Screenshot perchanceorg 20191127 23 14 58
Screenshot perchanceorg 20191127 23 14 38
Screenshot perchanceorg 20191127 23 13 49
Screenshot perchanceorg 20191127 23 13 34
Screenshot perchanceorg 20191127 23 12 51

Brutal reply mog

I have to admit, it's more right than wrong.
I said this on zangano's thread, but it's ridiculously simple, just a bunch of templates each with their own bank of words. Its not creating a new post, it's choosing a premade template along with a select few words that were specifically created to fit in with said template. Nothing there would be surprising to whoever made it.

Thanks to feminism, MY SOULMATE is out there being trans getting older and having short hair instead of having dozens of white babies for me!!! post-wall whores are happier when men control them.

It's funny because most things incels say are so true that they're still true even as a far-fetched parody.

If I had a well-defined jaw I'd be drowning in Mexican pussy. Liking women is technically pedophilia, since women have the mentality of children.

"All women past the age of 20 are useless sluts who have had sex with a thousand Jewish men and taken hundreds of Indian dicks up their asses."

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Pathetic

Unless you have throbbing veins, any woman who acts nice to you just wants your money.

Brutal vein pill

Women driving and men watching movies with female superheroes are the reason for poverty. They will bring about a capitalist dystopia because our paleolithic ancestors didn’t respect women (right? it must be true) and the only thing we can do about it is watch hentai.

Yes, it IS that bad! Women are being trans and all I can do is stay home and try to ban women from driving..
@LastGerman can you?
Women should be stabbed for getting fat. i can’t post about synthesizing tnt at home anymore, because the cops showed up at my mom’s house...
This shit is hilarious.

Even "lesbians" love Jewish dick. seriously, if you look up "hardcore zoophilia" you’ll find so much stuff. like the one with the asian girl and the blonde and the paint horse that’s almost three hours long.. the one where KnotInsideMe1101 wears the lamb ear headband and bunny tail buttplug for the first five minutes.. the one where DirtyCountryGirl26 is handcuffed in the barn.. and the seven part series featuring Vanilla Beene the Fetish Queen and this super hung dog.. with the seventh part coming out this week (lots of oral in that one). i dont watch that stuff btw

IT users should stop reporting us and get back to respecting women and bringing about a communist dystopia.

Good Postmaxxing tool tbh

Why respect women when you can listen to jordan peterson...? It's the only option. Liking women is technically beastiality anyway, since women are animals.
Einstein IQ.

The dumbest muslim man is smarter than the smartest woman
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I'd kill for leg lengthening surgery and a huge dick.

I'm not a fascist, I'm just a leftist who thinks men must be raped to death for being trans. This is the only way to prevent genocide.

Thanks to feminism, MY SOULMATE is out there driving taking selfies and sucking Chad's dick instead of cleaning my house!!! It's over.
Nothing to add. :feelsrope:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back