Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cucktears poster that said incels should be castrated is also a racist against Indian

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
[attachment=240]

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171127-220539.png
    Screenshot_20171127-220539.png
    50.3 KB · Views: 138
Seeing as those Indian guys makes him ashamed of his family, it seems that he's a self-hating, coping Indian.

Lol. I don't particularly like other Indians either. But he's coping hard if he thinks he's not incel. If you're an Indian in the west, you can be westernized, dress well, no accent, and you will still be incel because of your dark skin color, ugly fucking nose, and recessed features.

Oh god his username is "TV_Tropes"

I used to post on the TV Tropes forums back when they had a venting section. The people there are just like the idiots on incel tears.

IncelTears are hypocritical twats, what else is new?

He is half Indian i.e. probably much better looking than most indians

We need to share this to cucktears

Possible closeted Indian trying to cope?

NegroKing said:
Lol. I don't particularly like other Indians either. But he's coping hard if he thinks he's not incel. If you're an Indian in the west, you can be westernized, dress well, no accent, and you will still be incel because of your dark skin color, ugly fucking nose, and recessed features.

This. Shitskins lose the game from the get go.

Closet currycel trying to cope.