Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[CuckTears] Making fun of our brother who summoned Lilith ...

• Thread starter Henry de Montherlant
  • Start date
Henry de Montherlant

Henry de Montherlant

Transcendental
-
... by claiming even more retarded things about worshiping imaginary friends, being ""witches"" (careful with those edges JFL), and making far fetched links between demonology and 3rd wave feminism empowerment bullshit. :feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage:

Sans tifsertgftgdtre
Sans tsfftreifsertgftgdtre

How can they pretend that we are the laughing stock at this point ? :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Last edited:
:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
This really hit them. They're morons.

Tbh if you believe you can summon a demon you're certifiably retarded in my book

:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
This really hit them. They're morons.
We should mass summon female entities to trigger them to death tbh. :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:
Tbh if you believe you can summon a demon you're certifiably retarded in my book
You can do it for fun or to scare children, but those brainlet foids seem ded srs in their practice.

potent edgemaxxfuel tbh :feelskek:

We should mass summon female entities to trigger them to death tbh. :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

You can do it for fun or to scare children, but those brainlet foids seem ded srs in their practice.
Tbh, but I think there is a better way to triggER them...

I don't see it as any worse than having a waifu tbh. In both cases you're activating the same neural mechanisms which create fantasy, and facilitate social interaction. I believe I have waifu and the belief is what's relevant, not the logical problem of justifying her existence.

Bluepillers: "christianity is bullshit and shouldnt be taken seriously"
Also bluepillers: "how dare he Talk that way about my demon goddess, I hope she destroys him"

Bluepillers: "christianity is bullshit and shouldnt be taken seriously"
Also bluepillers: "how dare he Talk that way about my demon goddess, I hope she destroys him"
Blackpillers master race : "JFL at all your imaginary friends, I only worship the blood and celestial body of our Holy Prophet. All hail Vanila Latte and BMW 328i. Ded srs."

I don't see it as any worse than having a waifu tbh. In both cases you're activating the same neural mechanisms which create fantasy, and facilitate social interaction. I believe I have waifu and the belief is what's relevant, not the logical problem of justifying her existence.
A waifu is just liking an anime girl. We dont think theyre real in any sense

Wait, so they have witch friends but we're the laughing stocks?

Okay

These idiots are bullying a fucking 16 year old kid. Just fucking pathetic

A waifu is just liking an anime girl. We dont think theyre real in any sense
Well thinking and believing are two different things. Sometimes it feels nice to believe something that gives us comfort, even if in that moment you don't consider whether or not the belief has logical consistency. Ultimately believing in summoning demons is only different by how far we can measure the intervals of the belief being questioned.

Wait, so they have witch friends but we're the laughing stocks?

Okay
"I'm a witch."

What you think she's talking about :
maxresdefault.jpg

Transcendentalism, romantism (literary sense), loves nature, lives close to its elements, studies mysticism through historic facts and mythological tales, does part time modelling thanks to her supernatural aura, has a PhD in Linguistic, History, Biology, Philosophy and Theology and basically you're a fucking idiot.

What it's really about :
images

Third wave feminism, "I'm a different gurl", "it's not just a phase", nose piercing, living in a city but owning a dying geranium to decorate her flat, actually worships (in the literal sense) mac donald's sandwich and doesn't even know what whorship actually means.

Last edited:
Lmao at least im a real deal and not a Pagan LARPer.

"Witches" aka a gathering of crazy cat ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back