Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cucktears incel is afraid he'll wind up like us

Anonymous MG

Anonymous MG

Redeemed
-

JFL at this cucktears poster signifying the very thing he constantly hates on, this is all cucktears is... a bunch of incels coping, and cucks selfhating.

Fuck me, he literally wrote a novel about his inceldom due to his manlet genes. Lmao.

Fuck me, he literally wrote a novel about his inceldom due to his manlet genes. Lmao.
Funniest part of this entire essay he wrote is in-between where he blames all of this on himself and acts like a complete cuck.

Not to mention the faggot who posted below him.

Lets welcome "throwmefarawayfam" with open arms once he decides to drop the cuckery lol hes basically 1% away from the blackpill

"I remembered that if I wanted female attention I'd have to take initiative (not as a creeper - respectfully), so my drunk ass sauntered on to the dance floor. I spent an hour there, with half my time dancing for nobody's sake but my own and having fun (because being a carefree fun guy who does his own thing is attractive, right?) and half the time going up to girls, asking their name, and asking to dance with them (because confidence and initiative is attractive, right?)

No girl wanted to dance with me. None. When girls said no I didn't try to convince them otherwise, I didn't touch any girl at all because none of them seemed like they wanted me to, and I was polite when I asked. But no girl wanted my grotesque ass dancing with them. They danced with the tall guys, the handsome guys, and the jacked guys, but not my Smeagol-looking ass"

just self improve bro:lul:

"I remembered that if I wanted female attention I'd have to take initiative (not as a creeper - respectfully), so my drunk ass sauntered on to the dance floor. I spent an hour there, with half my time dancing for nobody's sake but my own and having fun (because being a carefree fun guy who does his own thing is attractive, right?) and half the time going up to girls, asking their name, and asking to dance with them (because confidence and initiative is attractive, right?)

No girl wanted to dance with me. None. When girls said no I didn't try to convince them otherwise, I didn't touch any girl at all because none of them seemed like they wanted me to, and I was polite when I asked. But no girl wanted my grotesque ass dancing with them. They danced with the tall guys, the handsome guys, and the jacked guys, but not my Smeagol-looking ass"

just self improve bro:lul:
"If I had to guess what the rest of my life will look like, it's going to include me self-improving the fuck out of myself in vain for a few years, then eventually suiciding in my mid-20s once I fundamentally accept that I'm an abominable subhuman freak through and through."

Guess he already took a shower?

"If I had to guess what the rest of my life will look like, it's going to include me self-improving the fuck out of myself in vain for a few years, then eventually suiciding in my mid-20s once I fundamentally accept that I'm an abominable subhuman freak through and through."

Guess he already took a shower?

"Thursday at the bar when I was confident, dressed nicely, wearing cologne, and freshly showered, in addition to being confident, easygoing, not desperate (hopefully) and relaxed thanks to alcohol"

normies make me laugh... this is why self improving is a meme to try and get girls...

Just clean your room and take 1000 shower bro.

Someone reach out to him on reddit and welcome him home lol. And wait till he finds out how many fakecels and mentalcels mog him jfl

3.2 GPA and happy :lul::lul::lul:
JFL at thinking that a political science and English degree are worth anything in the real world.
He also declares himself a feminist after going through all this shit, cucking on a new level there.

>oh hon

The top voted comment is from a fuckin roastie of all ppl, trying to relate her circumstance with his. Wtf advice can this bitch possibly give? Lol it is over for that coping inceltom.

>oh hon

The top voted comment is from a fuckin roastie of all ppl, trying to relate her circumstance with his. Wtf advice can this bitch possibly give? Lol it is over for that coping inceltom.
I was chasing Chad for 10 years and felt mildly suicidal, until I finally met Chad and he decided to fuck me. Now I used affirmative action to edge into a medical school in order to focus on a career because I'm still a feminist cunt.
I totally understand your situation, and all you need to do is take a shower and wait for a foid to approach you because it totally will.

one of us needs to p.m him an invite

"It's wrong to expect any girl to be attracted to my ugly, short, lanky, ethnic, self. Furthermore, it'd be equal to fucking abuse to have any girl try to put up with my idiotic and repulsive self."

This man is poison by these fucks at cucktears let's hope he swallow that blackpill before he becomes a cuck.

"It's wrong to expect any girl to be attracted to my ugly, short, lanky, ethnic, self. Furthermore, it'd be equal to fucking abuse to have any girl try to put up with my idiotic and repulsive self."

This man is poison by these fucks at cucktears let's hope he swallow that blackpill before he becomes a cuck.
If he continues to expose himself to incel blackpills in IT he will eventually subconsciously come to the decision that it's the foid's fault for ruining his life, and he will inevitably join us in spite of these faggots trying to bluepill him.

Every comment is "You're 18! You're so young!"

Here will be the comments when you get to my age:

Any advice?

Descarga

If he continues to expose himself to incel blackpills in IT he will eventually subconsciously come to the decision that it's the foid's fault for ruining his life, and he will inevitably join us in spite of these faggots trying to bluepill him.
Let's hope so but from seeing that guy reddit profile the last thing he post was about 4 months ago he might of just said fuck it roped it !!! If so RIP

What a Uncle Tom faggot

He would be lucky to be a real masuuuugisit incel, instead of a sissycel

Not going to read this meganovel (lazycel) but it’s probably over for him considering he is 5’4. In fact, it never even began.

Funny things is that he addressed the people using that cope in his post, shows how much IT cares to actually adress problems faced by incels.
Not going to read this meganovel (lazycel) but it’s probably over for him considering he is 5’4. In fact, it never even began.
Tl;dr: I'm a subhuman feminist and I'm beginning to realize that the blackpill might be factual please help.

no need to read after 5’4 its over for him

Girls can be attracted to short guys, shy guys, outgoing guys, tall guys, brown guys, purple guys, nerds, goths, jocks, whatever.
And there is the root of his delusion.

:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope: Hits close to home.

And there is the root of his delusion.
This was most likely included in order to appease the cucktears faggots monitoring his behavior, if he hadn't included this he would've been banned.

he must be on drugs to invoke that level of self manipulation to stay bluepilled

he'll wind up here. nothing to be afraid of.

knowing the truth adds comfort.

This was most likely included in order to appease the cucktears faggots monitoring his behavior, if he hadn't included this he would've been banned.
Why would he want to appease those dumbasses if he weren't delusional? If he were black pilled he'd say fuckit to them and join us.

I hate that shit. Things only get worse when you age. I was an incel with hair in highschool, now I'm an incel without hair in my 20s.

Not reading all of that text lol.

How fucking delusional can someone be!? There has to be something seriously wrong with the brains of cucks. Something in they're heads are malfunctioning

Why do normies call inceldom an ideology when it's simply a state of being unwanted by the opposite sex? There's nothing ideological about inceldom per se.

what type of mental gymnastics do you have to be doing to blame yourself for being short

How the fuck do his friends even say hes attractive(even dishonestly) the few friends ive had have all said I'm ugly, absolutely none of them have ever said I'm attractive even dishonestly.

How the fuck do his friends even say hes attractive(even dishonestly) the few friends ive had have all said I'm ugly, absolutely none of them have ever said I'm attractive even dishonestly.
He's surrounding himself in a cuck environment, where there's constant false hope being spread.

I see these types of threads all the time on reddit. I guess the amount of bluepilled Incels is greater than I initially thought

It might be his last ditch effort to get laid. He's thinking, "This wonderful ally is going to join the darkside if you don't give him any pussy."

Yeeeeeeeessssss let the blackpill consume you

They will learn, they can not deny it, they are men, even being cucks, men possess a logical thinking based in factual reason far above women, when they look at the facts and begin to make correlations with the real world it starts to be impossible deny some blackpills, then another and then some more, to the point that your eyes will be open to the dishonesty of women and society.

You can't decide to be an incel. Did he forget the involuntary part?