Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

CuckTears humor

• Thread starter Deleted member 306
  • Start date
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
dKptWOa9jVvmfyp4B51PEDky39bgVKWWZVTuRH3MZkM.png

This reminds me of some comics I drew when I was 6. Guess their mental development stopped at that age.

LMAO @ their bitterness over MGTOW. They desperately want that betabux.

VLÖ said:
LMAO @ their bitterness over MGTOW. They desperately want that betabux.

I like how they self identify as "Normal" people.

It's tagged "I made a meme" over there. Sounds exactly like something a 41 yo single mother would say who just discovered the internet and the concept of memes in general.

modus_coperandi said:
It's tagged "I made a meme" over there. Sounds exactly like something a 41 yo single mother would say who just discovered the internet and the concept of memes in general.

Yeah indeed. And the fact that female humor is child tier shows how dumb bitches are.

If it were two Chads instead of a MGTOW and Incel spewing the same thing, then the cartoon girls would move to Chads side, stand alongside them like they did with the normie, then start talking shit to the normie. Funny how women could potentially be an enemy to normies too, if they were some roles that had gotten reversed, because women will always fight for Chads rights (also stand by side), but not their normie allies lol.

Oh man they really showed us

idkwattodowithlife said:
If it were two Chads instead of a MGTOW and Incel spewing the same thing, then the cartoon girls would move to Chads side, stand alongside them like they did with the normie, then start talking shit to the normie. Funny how women could potentially be an enemy to normies too, if they roles had gotten reversed, because women will always fight for Chads right (also stand by side), but not their normie ally lol.

Women are just slaves to Chad.

"Stinky poo" makes it sound so cute, tehehe. 
But these bitches aren't cute. They aren't "stinky poos" they are disgusting SHITCUNTS against whom we have to defend ourselves to gain freedom from the gynocracy.

Red Shambhala said:
"Stinky poo" makes it sound so cute, tehehe. 
But these bitches aren't cute. They aren't "stinky poos" they are disgusting SHITCUNTS against whom we have to defend ourselves to gain freedom from the gynocracy.

The Incel Revolution draws ever closer.

This is fucking rich considering greg is a literal sociopath