Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cucktears, get your race hierarchy together

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
A non-white person cannot be racist. What are you talking about? I have never claimed that my race is better than anyone else's. Get your communist ideas correct. You as white foids can be racist toward me, a non-white citizen, but I can't be racist toward you. I'll report your sub for racism.

Foids are not humans therefore you are not racist if you hate them

It's only racist if you are a white ugly male.

Most foids suck.

lmao they actually said that, fucking idiots
lol only white people can be racist. We ethnics have lower IQs, our countries are shitholes etc.. how can we be racist? we don't belong to the master race. They cucktears posters belong to the master race. They're mad that I'm calling them out on their disgusting racism.

Only white people can be racist according to SJW retards

Only white people can be racist according to SJW retards

That's what they say. So, they can't call me racist for insulting a white female. I'm not white.

SJW's spew the stupidest crap ever. Also i bet 99% of IT foids date white guys exlclusively

There's something I've been wanting to ask the leftists from my college for a long time now but I won't because it's almost certain to end badly for me.

How black do you have to be/look to be considered black? Seriously, it's just about having curly hair and a wide nose? Because some light as shit mulattoes there are referred to as black.

A non-white person cannot be racist. What are you talking about? I have never claimed that my race is better than anyone else's. Get your communist ideas correct. You as white foids can be racist toward me, a non-white citizen, but I can't be racist toward you. I'll report your sub for racism.
Yes. Use the alt-left’s degeneracy against them.

There's something I've been wanting to ask the leftists from my college for a long time now but I won't because it's almost certain to end badly for me.

How black do you have to be/look to be considered black? Seriously, it's just about having curly hair and a wide nose? Because some light as shit mulattoes there are referred to as black.

I'm 20% black, so I call myself non-white. I'm a purist tbh... one drop of non-white blood and you cease to be white.

I'm 20% black, so I call myself non-white. I'm a purist tbh... one drop of non-white blood and you cease to be white.
I guess 20% is enough. My friend who did the test with me is 30% African and it's enough to look pretty black. He even has a blackpower.

I'm 1,1% Nigerian according to the test. I don't have any Sub-Saharan African features, so I guess I can't call myself black. But my 6,6% North African shows in my eyes and hair. How are North Africans located in the race hierarchy?

I guess 20% is enough. My friend who did the test with me is 30% African and it's enough to look pretty black. He even has a blackpower.

I'm 1,1% Nigerian according to the test. I don't have any Sub-Saharan African features, so I guess I can't call myself black. But my 6,6% North African shows in my eyes and hair. How are North Africans located in the race hierarchy?
Near the bottom

North Africans are non-whites, but they're more respected and tolerated than sub-saharan Africans. It depends on the culture.. in Brazil you will always be considered white. But in Germany, Norway etc.. they see you as non-white.

Near the bottom
:forcedsmile::whatfeels:

But North Africans don't even look that swarthy.

Even Nick Valensi from The Strokes is partly Tunisian if I recall correctly.

Hell, when will people finally shut up about race and recognize that it's all about looks? I'm 92,3% European, if he's really part Tunisian he's almost certainly less "white" than me, but he's got the beautiful blue eyes and has Chaddish features, so he mogs me to Alpha Centaurus and back.

It's like me versus Meeks, who is more "white"? Now, who has got the light eyes and Chad face? Who is more privileged?
in Brazil you will always be considered white. But in Germany, Norway etc.. they see you as non-white.
Yeah, that's my experience.

BUT a white as fuck Mormon missionary once told me I'm white. It felt good tbh. I think it's the closest experience I ever had to a beautiful foid complimenting my looks.

Last edited:
:forcedsmile::whatfeels:

But North Africans don't even look that swarthy.

Even Nick Valensi from The Strokes is partly Tunisian if I recall correctly.

View attachment 105247

Hell, when will people finally shut up about race and recognize that it's all about looks? I'm 92,3% European, if he's really part Tunisian he's almost certainly less "white" than me, but he's got the beautiful blue eyes and has Chaddish features, so he mogs me to Alpha Centaurus and back.

It's like me versus Meeks, who is more "white"? Now, who has got the light eyes and Chad face? Who is more privileged?
Well the north Africans o was thinking of are Egyptians who are incredibly subhuman and that part Tunisian guy just hot lucky with prominant white genes.

Well the north Africans o was thinking of are Egyptians who are incredibly subhuman
I wonder what specific country(s) from North Africa make(s) up my ancestry.

I guess whichever is more close to Portugal's history since that's how that blood ended up in me. My family is Portuguese and not North African. So my guess is Morocco.

Blacks are easily the most racist in general. Asians are very racist too. Whites in general are too scared to be racist. This is all very obvious so academia had to change the definition of racism to "discrimination + power," because even though they have many elected officials and the POTUS at the time blacks do not have any institutional power.

My threads are not a democracy. It's my opinion that is the truth here. If you want to disagree with me, make your own thread. That being said WHITE WOMEN ARE THE MOST RACISTS THINGS ON THE PLANET.

You have no power in this discussion thread, m8.

I'm not your mate. Came here to defend the white sluts, eh? those bitches are going down. They'll never fuck you, but they will fuck me because they don't want to be seen as racists. You are the one with no power.

the camps should be reopened.
swastika__hakenkreuz__reichsflagge_of_germany_by_aryanlegion-daafisy.png

They separate it as a preference.

They separate it as a preference.

they're not entitled to preferences. When I travel to Sweden, I want them holding a sign " welcome Wizardcel"

Whoever made this thread, I like you. Good man